• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2021 Roster Updates

I guess the question is - who are the clowns he’s referring to? Social media experts failing to mention him in their tweets, or the coaching and front office folks?

I always deduct intelligence points for players who use social media to express their frustrations and insecurities. It’s fine to have them. But openly expressing them is foolish.

Reactions: Om
I am still curious. Lucas is not mentioned but he played well for us last year here and isn't going to break the bank. He rated quite a bit higher than Leno per PFF in 2020 statistics so if Cosmi is going to learn behind a veteran, why not one we already know?

I think folks are assuming, either that Leno is being pursued as a starter, or that he would necessarily be listed in front of Lucas. If you just look at his experience that seems to make sense, but not sure that’s the plan. There is a reason he was released and not traded. Some have said he wouldn’t sign to be a back up. And maybe that’s why he hasn’t signed :)

But look at his PFF numbers for 2020. Leno's pass protection stats are dreadful.

Hard to complain ... low-risk contract, dependable player (93 straight starts). Not going to overpower anyone, but a decent technician. Good at getting his hands on the DE. More of a reaction type than a punch you in the mouth type, but the reactions seem pretty solid.

Why is Rappaport proclaiming him our new LT - has the team made any indication he’s being brought in as a starter?

None. Just a talking head ... talking.

Rap making it sound on NFL Network like it was Leno's agent who said WFT signed him to be their starting LT.

Meh. Worst case, we brought in a competent NFL LT to help stabilize the position until the guy we drafted to eventually take it over is ready.

Looks like Rivera is going down that offseason checklist from free agency to the draft to secondary free agency and marking off the boxes one by one :giggle:

I can't believe all these secondary players are being brought in as free agents and draftees and that (other than Moreau) the holdovers from last year are going to come back and secure jobs.

One has to think some changing of the guard with the safeties and corners is coming.

Walker is a backup ILB and special teamer.

Harvey-Clemons was drafted by Bruce but never was able to stay healthy.

Saw the emoji - did I get something wrong in the description? Walker was up and down on the NFL roster and PS over the past couple of years and Harvey-Clemons was best known by fans as being a name on the IR list.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.