• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2020 Skins Free Agency Tracker

My bet is the FA play is restocking the secondary. Fuller was an easy, under the radar move. There's more to come.

The O-line still strikes me as a major weakness. Which has obvious implications elsewhere in the roster. The Riverboat Pilot has stated he is not much for five year building plans. He wants to win now. So it should be interesting how this is addressed - given the other holes in the roster.

Fuller is ok at FS, but he likely won't play that position for the Redskins.

Seems we tried to land Cooper but he’s resigning with the turds for the majority of their salary cap

Cooper probably makes double the endorsement $$ being a Cowboy than being a Redskin and he doesn’t have to pick up and move, learn a new system, etc ... it’s often about more than just salary.

Thank God we didn’t give up what Buffallo did for Diggs. A #1 pick AND 3 additional picks (4th, 5th, and a 6th!). They did get a 7th rounder with him but that’s crazy expensive.

Granted these teams arguably have fewer needs than everybody else, but you ever notice how active the likes of the Patriots, Packers, Chiefs, Saints, etc., are when the free agency gates open? Typically not very. This is usually a time for bottom feeding franchises like ours to dangle a carrot in front of their fans' noses and offer hope for next year. The Dolphins and Browns went to town yesterday. I am glad we are not taking a page out of those books and being selective in terms of how we want to spend and where to spend it.

Cooper probably makes double the endorsement $$ being a Cowboy than being a Redskin and he doesn’t have to pick up and move, learn a new system, etc ... it’s often about more than just salary.

Apparently we offered ‘significantly’ more to him

I heard it was a total of $10 million more. But we’re talking about Texas - which has NO state income tax. When you factor that in, it was probably a fairly equivalent offer. Why would anyone who is happy where they are uproot themselves in that scenario?

There were two reasons beyond his talent that made pursuing him a smart move. If we had gotten him, we weaken a division rival. And even if we didn’t, we made the Cowboys spend more than they wanted to, especially when it was their division rival they had to prevail over.

Last edited:
Not sure who’s left out there but it would seem the skins are determined to get a top wr

It’s critical we trade TW and get a 2nd rounder (or picks we can package to move up to round 2). This is one of the best WR drafts on decades and we can get a great one with a 2nd round pick.

The issue trading TW seems to be his $$$ demands from all we've read so far (doesn't mean it's accurate) but considering I view his holdout last year as nothing but a money grab it wouldn't surprise me if we can't move him for what would be considered "fair" value. Which I wager is a 2nd and a 2021 4th.

The issue trading TW seems to be his $$$ demands from all we've read so far (doesn't mean it's accurate) but considering I view his holdout last year as nothing but a money grab it wouldn't surprise me if we can't move him for what would be considered "fair" value. Which I wager is a 2nd and a 2021 4th.

Certainly possible. I’m hoping he wants out badly enough that he’ll drop his salary demands some. A higher salary cap should make his asking price look more reasonable with the new CBA. I might also look at trying to move CHris Thompson or Kerrigan for a 2nd rounder if it came to that...

I literally have never heard of him (not that it’s not a good signing, just not familiar).

28 years old, apparently a very good athlete and special teams standout. Only a 1 year deal which is curious?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.