NCAA Football

Big Ten Champs 4 years in a row!!

O-H!!

Congrats.

Deebo Sweeney, Jimbo Fisher, and Brian Kelly seem to agree with me, OSU doesn't belong in the playoff.

But they will be because this is entirely too subjective and OSU will make the FBS more money.

Clemson back to being Clemson again. They're going to be tough to beat.

Congrats.

Deebo Sweeney, Jimbo Fisher, and Brian Kelly seem to agree with me, OSU doesn't belong in the playoff.

But they will be because this is entirely too subjective and OSU will make the FBS more money.
They won
Sermon set a rushing record

Brian Kelly and Jimbo can suck it!!

IO!!

And I truly believe that Trevor Lawrence might be the best College QB of all time...if he wins the National Championship again...there simply is no denying it.

I just hope the FBS doesn't change the rules again to favor OSU like the Big Ten did.

Fields showed why Ohio State QBs are not to be drafted

Your daily reminder that Florida St isn't even relevant in any conversation regarding football.

Part of me enjoys watching a good fight, but this is just ridiculous. How many of these kids would be willing to fight the opposition 1 on 1 instead of within the mob where they can land sucker punches?

As for real football, the Peach Bowl was a gem!

Cincinnati should be considered a top 10 football team, as they were...but the strength of the Bulldogs to pull out the win after being placed on their heels for the entire game was fun to watch.

And I won't shed a tear for the Gaturds! Oklahoma put it on 'em!

Calling this the Rose Bowl when it is being played in Texas is kinda stupid! California is a mess!

Go Tigers!

I love college football!

Last edited:
A hater til the bitter end. I see ya

Haha! And you'd be any different about a team you felt was given the opportunity instead of earning it?
Boooooooooooooooooring.

Does your jukebox play any other tunes? This one is old and out of date.

O-H!!

Boooooooooooooooooring.

Does your jukebox play any other tunes? This one is old and out of date.

O-H!!
You haven't played the part of troll in a while, but this is a pretty good example of it. And don't worry, when Clemosn takes care of your new found love, I will be trolling.

You haven't played the part of troll in a while, but this is a pretty good example of it. And don't worry, when Clemosn takes care of your new found love, I will be trolling.
No, this is me laughing at your attempt at trolling by talking trash on my team because you feel a certain way. You've done it for a while now and I've laughed at you the exact same way.

Even if clemson wins, at least we made it. The buckeyes had more wins with less games and players than the seminoles had all year. Hate all you want ..it's funny. Hence why I laugh at your hating.

Master Teague is out. That's gonna hurt.

No, this is me laughing at your attempt at trolling by talking trash on my team because you feel a certain way. You've done it for a while now and I've laughed at you the exact same way.

Even if Clemson wins, at least we made it. The buckeyes had more wins with less games and players than the seminoles had all year. Hate all you want ..it's funny. Hence why I laugh at your hating.
First, I wasn't trolling you. I am rooting for Clemson to win it all, and have been since the playoff was decided...keeping it in the ACC. If Texas A&M were in it, I would be cheering for Jimbo Fisher.

You on the other hand are directly trolling me, for a team that needed the Big Ten to change the rules for them to be where they are. Your team didn't earn it outright...had the rules not been changed to favor them, they wouldn't be here.
Shouldn't you be a Zips fan? They are closer to you than Columbus, aren't they? Fair...weather?

Oh, you're trolling. It's blatant and has been for weeks. Anything differently said by you is just you not wanting to admit it.

My team earned it by going undefeated and winning their conference championship. 4 times in a row.

Isn't college park closer to you? I mean, if you're going to be that kind of troll I'll be more than happy to discuss the Terps with you. Your alma mater doesn't matter if you're talking geography.

But, like I said. Boooooooooooooooooring!! This song has been playing on loop for weeks now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.