• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2013 NFL Predictions

i said they were going to go 12-4

yeah, that was a fun time. back when my soul hadn't yet been crushed into non existence.

It's been a wild season. Some of these seemed like good bets (Doug Martin) and wound up being awful.

Others seemed insane (Jets better than Giants) and came true. Entertaining thread, Ex:)

Last edited:
Just took a look at my predictions in BBQ.

I'm a moron. Ask me how.

I see you guys are really embracing the spirit of the season!

Feel free to join in, be sure to bring your kin. My 12-4 prediction looks quite lame, so please take aim.

Feel free to join in, be sure to bring your kin. My 12-4 prediction looks quite lame, so please take aim.

Considering this team hasn't gone 12-4 or better in 22 years yeah. Hell, I watched all 4 of the Redskins Super Bowls and still 22 years is over 1/2 my life. The Redskins have sucked for as long as anybody except the Browns. Even the Lions had Barry Sanders for a decade +, all we got is 1 good year from RG3 and he will likely spend the rest of his career on teams no better than Barry Sanders' Lions teams. Below average teams that overachieved occasionally because of his great individual performance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.