• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2013 Kentucky Derby

Elephant

The Commissioner
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Ex, you *(&^&%*!!! Last year your picks were worthless! The year before I didn't listen and you won McD5 a bunch of money...

Should we trust you?

No you shouldn't The magic might be gone. But it doesn't change the fact that Overanalyze will take it. If you want to bet a trifecta, go Overanalyze, Java's War and Verrazano.

If it pays off, enjoy. If not........:laugh:

It's all a gamble, nothing is guaranteed. Calvin Borel the toothless wonder is riding a great horse in Revolutionary, and he's probably the best Derby jockey there's ever been. But he won't be able to find the rail early like he likes to do, and they'll squeeze him out because they all hate him.

Java's War is a longshot and has killer breakneck speed, but the wet track and 19th post will take away that advantage. Verrazano has the most steady running style of any horse in the field, and never changes pace from start to finish. Running in the mud could give him a huge advantage over other horses.

But from the start, Overanalyze has been the horse in my gut. Remember, last year was year 13. That alone screwed with my head. This year a new streak will begin :D

Unless the 13 in 2013 curse me too :laugh:

Ouch :) there's always next year Ex...

Verrazano was top 3 for a few seconds...
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Wet tracks change everything, this is what I told people over and over again.

Meh...I didn't need your picks! I lost all by myself!!! :laugh: Gary Stevens, you BUM!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.