• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2011 Free agent list

Without a CBA you won't see much, if any, FA movement. I just believe the owners will not dip into the FA pool as a sign of solidarity. Plus, without knowing what the salary cap will be hinders this market.

Riggins could be right, but then maybe Jimmy and Danny will grab everyone and then veto salary caps, we just dont know.

LOL...could happen. I could see someone like an Al Davis stepping out of line, but if an owner does chances are the others will make him pay in long run.

With news today about meetings canceled this could be worse before gets better. There is a major disagreement in the $9B revenue sharing. The longer this goes the less anyone wins. Again, the fans will be the real loser.

Next thing you will see happen is franchise tags will be challenged. Manning doesn't have a deal, but Colts are talking franchise tag. I can see no deal getting done anytime soon, then the union challenges the tag without a CBA. If they win then Manning is a FA. What would he bring on the open market...to a Dan Snyder?

Terrible idea. He's a less-talented Albert Haynesworth, and might take MORE plays off than fatty does.

Not to mention (like Hayesworth) Rogers is a bit of a head case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.