• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2011 College Football Thread

It was clear to most everyone on the planet that Jefferson was not getting it done for the Tigers last night, and a QB switch was needed. I think Lee must have banged Les's daughter or ran over his dog or something - there is no other explanation to why he didn't see the field.

This brings up an interesting BCS discussion - Alabama is now the best team in the country, but they didn't even win their own division? The BCS is royally screwed, and needs a massive overhaul. I suppose that is the only good that will come out of this result.

This brings up an interesting BCS discussion - Alabama is now the best team in the country, but they didn't even win their own division? The BCS is royally screwed, and needs a massive overhaul. I suppose that is the only good that will come out of this result.
I agree the BCS needs a massive makeover, but the argument you make here isn't a valid one. In the NFL, a lot of teams have won the Super Bowl without winning their division. It's the nature of the beast, and even with a playoff system it would still happen.

Yawn! Not only did I go to bed at halftime, I stopped watching the game about 20 minutes in because Easy A was on tv. If this had been the SEC championship game I would have been pumped, but I just can't get excited for a "national championship" rematch that doesn't arise from some kind of playoff system. I also really cannot stand the lamewads at ESPN continuing to refer to that LSU kid as the honey badger. I get that you want to be hip to be cool, but unless you're going to refer to all the players by their nicknames, don't do it for one.

One Packers fan suggested the Packers try to get the entire Alabama D to declare for the draft and draft 'em all. :laugh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.