• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

1st Annual BGO "On The Clock" Draft Pool!

Final standings after Round 7 of the NFL Draft:

*** Please note that for scoring purposes, I treated pick 258 as being pick 244 as a result of the trade with the Dolphins for Erick Flowers (unless you were on the ball like Boone and specifically had #258 listed in your pick list). ***

Silent Threat = 21 pts. (1st Annual BGO "On The Clock" Draft Pool Champ!) 🏆
Skins Orlando = 18 pts.
Boone = 11 pts.
Kel Varnsen = 10 pts.
Canadian Hog = 6 pts.
Win4Us = 4 pts.

Surprisingly, the 7th round saw a lot of scoring from several contestants.

Silent Threat was able to move into 1st place as a result of earning a point for Tre Norwood being picked in the 7th. In addition, he got an additional 3 points as his pick #244 prediction (which became #258 in the Miami trade) was a WR, just like what the WFT picked at 258.

Win4Us earned a point as a result of Michael Strachan being a 7th round pick in the NFL Draft.

Boone earned 1 point for knowing that Michael Strachan would be a 7th round pick in the NFL Draft. Also, he got an additional 3 points for knowing that the WFT would select a WR at #258.

Canadian Hog earned two points for his two 7th round picks (Tre Norwood and Michael Strachan) both being selected in the final round. He also got an additional 3 points as his pick #244 prediction (which became #258 in the Miami trade) was a WR, just like what the WFT picked at 258.

Congratulations to all contestants for participating!

Congratulations to our top 3! Silent Threat, Skins Orlando, and Boone!

Thanks Canadian Hog for running this. It was fun and I actually knew the names of guys picked after the first few rounds because if this exercise.

Yeah - great idea - will look forward to this one in future drafts! Great job Derek:cheers:

Thanks to all for playing.

I will admit, it was a last second idea. Had I thought of it a bit sooner, we could have built up a bit more interest.

In terms of how it worked, I thought the scoring system was pretty good and kept everybody in it all the way through to round 7. I also liked how we were able to earn points without actually getting the draftee's name correct...as we have all seen, that's a pretty daunting task...lol. I think our only correct pick was Jamin Davis.

All this being said, I am open to any and all suggestions moving forward for how to improve the contest.

If there is something you guys want to see included in the pool, let's make it happen. After all, it is all about fun.

Grab a scale I want to see if ST weighs as much as a duck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.