• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

1st Annual BGO "On The Clock" Draft Pool!

Well, here goes nothing

19 Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah LB Notre Dame
51 Dillon Radunz OT North Dakota State
74 Kendrick Green G Illinois
82 Davis Mills QB Stanford
124 Tyree Gillespie S Missouri
163 Chubba Hubbard RB Oklahoma State
246 Matt Bushman TE BYU
258 Jose Borregales K Miami

Tie Breaker 1 - Pick 126
Tie Breaker 2 - 33

1. Alex Leatherwood, OT Alabama
2. Jabril Cox, LB LSU
3. Hunter Long, TE Boston College
3. Kellen Mond, QB Texas A&M
4. Tamorrian Terry, WR Florida St
5. Trill Williams, CB Syracuse
7. Rakers Boyd, RB Arkansas
7. Mike Strachen, WR Charleston

tie breaker 1, pick #124
tie breaker 2, 44 trades

Last edited:
Standings after Round 1 of the NFL Draft:

Silent Threat = 15 pts
Skins Orlando = 10 pts.
Boone = 3 pts.
Kel Varnsen = 3 pts.
Win4Us = 1 pt.
Canadian Hog = 1 pt.

Great job, ST AND SkinsOrlando, hitting on our 1st round pick!

Thank you to all for playing! Still a long way to go in the draft and things can change quickly!

Good luck to all!

Last edited:
Standings after Round 1 of the NFL Draft:

.......Great job, ST, hitting on our 1st round pick!

4C07C51C-ED0B-4814-8013-88C0C795B0B7.gif

He’s a witch!

Doesn't SkinsOrlando get 10 points? He had us taking him in the 3rd

I did a mock yesterday before I entered my picks and Davis was still on the board into the 5th round. I laughed because that wasn’t remotely realistic.

Good job SilentThreat for nailing that pick.

Doesn't SkinsOrlando get 10 points? He had us taking him in the 3rd

Thanks ST!

I totally missed seeing that he had Davis in round 3. This is what happens when you wake up out of sheer excitement on draft day at 4:30 am and try to update pool standings at almost 1:00 am after the draft!

Standings have been updated to reflect the error!

My 2nd round choice is completely f’d now, lol

If they go with BPA, another LB in the 2nd is not out of the question.

If they go with BPA, another LB in the 2nd is not out of the question.

Very true statement, though I for one would rather they take Walker Little with the 2nd.

If they do go with another LB in the 2nd I’d think the team would pretty much have to lean on the defense this season.

My best guess for round 2 pick.... well was gonna guess Barmore.
Run a handful of mocks via a simulator and look into some players... fun way to introduce yourself to the guys who's name will be called this week

Standings after Round 2 of the NFL Draft:

Silent Threat = 15 pts
Skins Orlando = 14 pts.
Kel Varnsen = 7 pts.
Boone = 3 pts.
Win4Us = 1 pt.
Canadian Hog = 1 pt.

Nobody hit on our second round pick; however, Skins Orlando and Kel Varnsen identified that we would pick the Tackle position. Their choice, Dillon Radunz, ended up being selected in this round by Indy. Well done, guys!

All it will take is hitting on a pick or two and it's a completely different ball game.

Good luck in Round 3 and beyond to all!

Standings after Round 3 of the NFL Draft:

Silent Threat = 15 pts
Skins Orlando = 15 pts.
Kel Varnsen = 9 pts.
Boone = 5 pts.
Win4Us = 3 pt.
Canadian Hog = 1 pt.

In Round 3, none of our participants identified the correct WFT draft picks. Also, nobody was able to identify the two positions we would pick in round 3 (Cornerback and Wide Receiver). However, Win4Us, Kel Varnsen, Boone, and Skins Orlando were able to obtain some points (2, 2, 2, and 1 respectively) as a result of their picks being taken in Round 3 by other teams.

Things are getting tight with SkinsOrlando and Silent Threat sharing the lead for first place in the pool after Day 2 of the draft.

Meanwhile, Canadian Hog has a stranglehold on the basement.

Good luck to everybody on Day 3 of the draft!

Standings after Round 4 of the NFL Draft:

Skins Orlando = 18 pts.
Silent Threat = 16 pts
Kel Varnsen = 10 pts.
Boone = 6 pts.
Win4Us = 3 pt.
Canadian Hog = 1 pt.

Nobody saw John Bates coming. However, Skins Orlando takes the lead by earning 3 points in Round 4. He pegged us taking a TE in the 4th round.

Silent Threat, Kel Varnsen, and Boone all earned single points for correctly identifying that Tre Brown, Tyree Gillespie, and Rhamondre Stevenson would all be 4th round picks.

Still anybody's pool to win with 3 more picks to go for the WFT. Hitting on a pick or two could make all the difference.

Good luck to all the rest of the way!

Our picks

1.Jamin Davis

2. Samuel Cosmi

3. Benjamin St-Juste

3. Dyami Brown

4. John Bates

5. Darrick Forrest

6. Camaran Cheeseman

7. William Bradley-King

7. Shaka Toney

7. Dax Milne

Last edited:
Standings after Round 5 of the NFL Draft:

Skins Orlando = 18 pts.
Silent Threat = 17 pts
Kel Varnsen = 10 pts.
Boone = 7 pts.
Win4Us = 3 pt.
Canadian Hog = 1 pt.

Round 5 was a tough one for our pool participants. Darrick Forrest was not anybody's 5th round prediction.

In Round 5, nobody in our pool correctly identified that we would make a pick at the Safety position. Additionally, only two total points were awarded in the round.

Boone got a single point as Caden Sterns was selected in the 5th. Also, Silent Threat earned a single point and got within one point of first place as his boy, Simi Fehoko, went to Dallas.

Two more rounds to go and it is still anybody's pool to win it appears (unless you are from Canada).

Last edited:
The 6th Round choice of LS Camaron Cheeseman gave nobody an opportunity to earn any points from Round 6. As a result, we head to the 7th Round with standings unchanged.

Apparently got this kid as a udfa

Jaret Patterson

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.