• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

1st Annual BGO "On The Clock" Draft Pool!

Canadian Hog

2019 BGO Ballers Champ
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Greeting BGO Family!

The anticipation and excitement are rising as we draw closer to the start of the 2021 NFL Draft on Thursday, April 29th!

For months, there has been a wide array of speculation as to what the Washington Football Team will do in the draft and what their approach will be. Will we target positions of need like Offensive Tackle and Linebacker? Are we going to trade up for our franchise Quarterback? Or, will we go completely off the board and make head scratching choices that nobody anticipated? The element of the unknown is part of what makes the NFL Draft so intriguing and fun.

If putting your feet up from Thursday through Saturday while watching the draft wasn't appealing enough for you, BGO is going to add even more fun to the NFL Draft festivities!

We are officially introducing the 1st Annual BGO "On The Clock" Draft Pool. This is your chance to show your draft expertise and prove that you know better than everyone else here at BGO when it comes to the WFT. Did I mention prizes? Oh yeah, it's also your chance to earn a cool WFT prize if you are the pool champion!

How The BGO Draft Pool Works/Scoring Rules:

1) Guess who you think the WFT will pick with each of its 8 current selections in the 2021 NFL Draft (assume no trade scenarios).
2) Earn 10 points for every player selected by the team that you guessed correctly.
3) Earn an additional 5 points for every player guessed correctly if you identified the correct round he was chosen in.
4) Earn 3 points if your pick for a round was incorrect, but your pick still matches the position selected by the team in that round.
5) The participant with the highest accumulated number of points will be declared the 1st Annual BGO "On The Clock" Draft Pool winner and receive a 1st place prize. 🏆

Tiebreakers:

The following will be used in the event of a tie for first place between two or more participants:

a) Tiebreaker 1: Indicate on which pick the WFT's first trade occur? (e.g., pick #19, #163, etc.).
b) Tiebreaker 2: Indicate how many trades there will be in total in the entire 2021 NFL Draft (league-wide).

Deadlines:

Have your 8 WFT draft choice predictions and tiebreakers posted by 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Thursday, April 29th, 2021. At that time, all selections will be noted and no further changes can be made to your predictions.

Note:

When making your 8 picks, please post your choices clearly by indicating the Round #, Pick #, Player Name, and Position.

For your reference, WFT current draft spots are as follows:

Round 1 (pick #19)
Round 2 (pick #51)
Round 3 (pick #74)
Round 3 (pick #82)
Round 4 (pick #124)
Round 5 (pick #163)
Round 7 (pick #244)
Round 7 (pick #246)

We hope to have as much participation as possible! Get drafting and have fun, armchair GMs!

Last edited by a moderator:
So for reference if I say we take a player in the 3rd but a different team takes him in the 3rd, that's worth 5 points?

So for reference if I say we take a player in the 3rd but a different team takes him in the 3rd, that's worth 5 points?

Hi ST. Thanks for the question - I will clarify.

In the event that you get a pick right, that's 10 points. If you also identify the exact round that the player gets taken in, it's plus an additional 5.

Example:

You and I both say the WFT takes Hunter Long. You have him slotted at 124 and I have him slotted at 82. The WFT takes him at 124. You would get 10 + 5 (player and round) points. I get only the 10 points as I have the player right, but round wrong.

Make sense?

The other scoring scenario is let's say for example I have us picking Peyton Ramsey at 246, but the team takes Feleipe Franks at 246. I would earn 3 points because I nailed the position we took for the pick, but got the player incorrect.

Hopefully this all helps.

**** UPDATE ****

Please see the updated/corrected scoring system below (there is one small change to the scoring system which was not outlined in the original post).

How The BGO Draft Pool Works/Scoring Rules:

1) Guess who you think the WFT will pick with each of its 8 current selections in the 2021 NFL Draft (assume no trade scenarios).
2) Earn 10 points for every player selected by the WFT that you guessed correctly.
3) Earn an additional 5 points for every player guessed correctly if you identified the correct round he was chosen in by the WFT.
4) Earn 3 points if your pick for a round was incorrect, but your pick still matches the position selected by the WFT in that round.
5) Earn 1 point if your pick for a round was incorrect, but your pick still matches the round the player was chosen in by another NFL team.
5) The participant with the highest accumulated number of points will be declared the 1st Annual BGO "On The Clock" Draft Pool winner and receive a 1st place prize. 🏆

Tiebreakers:

The following will be used in the event of a tie for first place between two or more participants:

a) Tiebreaker 1: Indicate on which pick the WFT's first trade will occur (e.g., pick #19, #163, etc.).
b) Tiebreaker 2: Indicate how many trades there will be in total in the entire 2021 NFL Draft (league-wide).

Looking forward to the draft pool!

Somebody needs to take a dive in the water first. Here goes nothing! Canadian Hog's predicted (and very likely incorrect) WFT draft picks are:

Round 1 (pick #19) Alijah Vera Tucker - OL (USC)
Round 2 (pick #51) Jabril Cox - LB (LSU)
Round 3 (pick #74) Brevin Jordan - TE (Miami)
Round 3 (pick #82) Kenny Gainwell - RB (Memphis)
Round 4 (pick #124) Trill Williams - CB (Syracuse)
Round 5 (pick #163) Justin Hilliard - LB (OSU)
Round 7 (pick #244) Mike Strachan - WR (Charleston)
Round 7 (pick #246) Tre Norwood - CB (Oklahoma)

Tiebreakers:
a. 1st WFT trade happens in Round 1 (Pick 19).
b. Total number of draft trades = 36.

Who you got?

Last edited:
You took two of my hidden gems - Gainwell and Strachan :) I love it.

I will definitely play. Great contest people - get your picks in :)

I want to give it a try, but really only know the 1st round guys. But I like the idea for this game.

Just go on a draft simulator and make your best guess

I want to give it a try, but really only know the 1st round guys. But I like the idea for this game.

Run a handful of mocks via a simulator and look into some players... fun way to introduce yourself to the guys who's name will be called this week

1 -19- Trevon Moehrig -S -TCU
2 - 51 - Dillon Radunz - OT - S. Dakota St.
3 - 74 - Jamin Davis - LB - Kentucky
3 - 82 - Kendrick Green - G - Illinois
4 - 124 - Tommy Tremble - TE - ND
5 - 163 - Justin Hillard - LB - OSU
7-244 - Buddy Johnson - LB - Texas A&M
7- 246 - Gary Brightwell - HB - Arizona

Used a mock draft simulator, it had Mac Jones twice available at 19 which I find nearly impossible so I did what I normally do - go way off kilter since I know damn near nothing when it comes to drafting players other than the ones highlighted by the media.

Tiebreaker - WFT does not trade up or back
Total trades for the draft - 22

Last edited:
Yes all day and every day to Tommy Tremble in burgundy and gold.

Thanks for playing, SO!

Round 1 (pick #19) - Jamin Davis - LB - Kentucky
Round 2 (pick #51) - Kellen Mond - QB - Mississippi State
Round 3 (pick #74) - Richie Grant - S - UCF
Round 3 (pick #82) - Walker Little - OT - Stanford
Round 4 (pick #124) - Tre Brown - CB - Oklahoma
Round 5 (pick #163) - Simi Fehoko - WR - Stanford
Round 7 (pick #244) - Tamarrion Terry - WR - Florida State
Round 7 (pick #246) - Tre Norwood - CB - Oklahoma

I know there appears to be redundancy but If we dont go Brown / Fehoko i think we could get Terry / Norwood later... but it's possible we take 2 WRs or 2 CBs in this draft.

Tiebreaker: Washington trades back to 24 with the Pittsburgh Steelers because Mac Jones is still on the board. Package for 19 includes 24th overall / 2nd round (55th) / 6th round (216th overall) and a 2022 3rd round pick.

with those picks we take:

Round 1 (pick#24) - Jamin Davis - LB - Kentucky
Round 2 (Pick#55) - Tommy Tremble - TE - Notre Dame
Round 6 (pick#216) - Robert Jones - IOL - Middle Tennessee

Just for giggles we bring sign Jah-Maine Martin - RB - North Carolina A & T as an UDFA in the days following

Tiebreaker: Total number of trades in draft: 17

1 -19- Trevon Moehrig -S -TCU
2 - 51 - Dillon Radunz - OT - S. Dakota St.
3 - 74 - Jamin Davis - LB - Kentucky
3 - 82 - Kendrick Green - G - Illinois
4 - 124 - Tommy Tremble - TE - ND
5 - 163 - Justin Hillard - LB - OSU
7-244 - Buddy Johnson - LB - Texas A&M
7- 246 - Gary Brightwell - HB - Arizona

Used a mock draft simulator, it had Mac Jones twice available at 19 which I find nearly impossible so I did what I normally do - go way off kilter since I know damn near nothing when it comes to drafting players other than the ones highlighted by the media.

SkinsOrlando,

Please remember to include your tiebreakers with your selections!

Thanks for playing!

Round 1 (pick #19) - Jamin Davis - LB - Kentucky
Round 2 (pick #51) - Kellen Mond - QB - Mississippi State
Round 3 (pick #74) - Richie Grant - S - UCF
Round 3 (pick #82) - Walker Little - OT - Stanford
Round 4 (pick #124) - Tre Brown - CB - Oklahoma
Round 5 (pick #163) - Simi Fehoko - WR - Stanford
Round 7 (pick #244) - Tamarrion Terry - WR - Florida State
Round 7 (pick #246) - Tre Norwood - CB - Oklahoma

I know there appears to be redundancy but If we dont go Brown / Fehoko i think we could get Terry / Norwood later... but it's possible we take 2 WRs or 2 CBs in this draft.

Tiebreaker: Washington trades back to 24 with the Pittsburgh Steelers because Mac Jones is still on the board. Package for 19 includes 24th overall / 2nd round (55th) / 6th round (216th overall) and a 2022 3rd round pick.

with those picks we take:

Round 1 (pick#24) - Jamin Davis - LB - Kentucky
Round 2 (Pick#55) - Tommy Tremble - TE - Notre Dame
Round 6 (pick#216) - Robert Jones - IOL - Middle Tennessee

Just for giggles we bring sign Jah-Maine Martin - RB - North Carolina A & T as an UDFA in the days following

Tiebreaker: Total number of trades in draft: 17

Thanks for playing, ST!

1 -19- Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah LB Notre Dame
2 - 51 - Davis Mills QB Stanford
3 - 74 - Tommy Tremble TE Notre Dame
3 - 82 - Spencer Brown OT Northern Iowa
4 - 124 - Rhamondre Stevenson RB Oklahoma
5 - 163 - Caden Sterns S Texas
7-246 Michael Strahan WR University of Charleston
7- 258 - Sage Surratt WR Wake Forest

Tie-breaker #1: First trade at pick #74
Tie-breaker #2: Total number of trades in the draft - 29

Last edited:
1 -19- Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah LB Notre Dame
2 - 51 - Davis Mills QB Stanford
3 - 74 - Tommy Tremble TE Notre Dame
3 - 82 - Spencer Brown OT Northern Iowa
4 - 124 - Rhamondre Stevenson RB Oklahoma
5 - 163 - Caden Sterns S Texas
7-244 Michael Strahan WR University of Charleston
7- 246 - Sage Surratt WR Wake Forest

Tie-breaker #1: First trade at pick #74
Tie-breaker #2: Total number of trades in the draft - 29

Thanks for playing, Boone!

Decided to mix it up a little on this one :)

A friendly reminder to all to get your picks in by Thursday at 6:00 pm Eastern.

The more participation the better!

Your guess is as good as anybody else's. Let's have some fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.