• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

12th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League ***Special K Champion***

Glad I checked this thread, I had moved Kittle to the IR spot instead of dropping to pick up another player, I have corrected this

Week 6 and there are no more undefeated teams in the BGO Ballers league as Canadian Hog was able to defeat previously unbeaten Neophyte. Special K moved into a tie for first place with her win this week. ZeroAnd16, SkinsFanPip, and Kel Varnsen were the remaining winners in week 6.

Week 7 sees a ton of players on bye this week, so make sure you are checking your lineup and making the appropriate moves for this week.

This is a brutal bye week. Damn.

Just sayin.

Yeah, it is bad. It’s no so much the number of teams, but it’s the quality of teams and players on bye this week.

If only my record reflected that :)

Week 7 is in the books and we now have a 3 way tie for first place. As usual, the BGO Fantasy league is very competitive. 1st and 9th place are separated by just 2 games half way through the regular season. This week also saw some very competitive games with Kel Varnsen winning by .64 points and SirClintonPortis winning by 5.2 points. SilentThreat, Canadian Hog, and ZeroAnd16 were easy winners this week.

Also, as a reminder, the IR Spots are only to be used for COVID-IR. Players with injuries or players on regular IR should not be put in your IR spot. The Yahoo tool allows this, but we have stated since the start of the year we will only use this for COVID. I think I've spoken to about half the league so far this year about adjusting this spot. Since we have been enforcing that rule and teams have had to adjust their lineup accordingly, we will continue with this rule through the end of this year. Once a player is removed from the COVID list, please move them out of the IR spot and make the appropriate roster moves. I know we are not all thinking fantasy football 24/7, so I understand you may need time to adjust. The key is to make sure no one gets a competitive advantage. So adjusting your lineup before the games kick off Sunday will ensure that. The same goes for when waivers run each week. If a player has been removed from the list, then make sure you remove them while you are making your other roster moves.

My win was pure thievery this week. Metcalf got that one bomb and then Geno Smith crashed and burned for the rest of the game.

When you have a beast like Metcalf, it only takes 1 play.

I hate fantasy football. Just sayin.

My defeated streak remains intact, even when I have a decent week I just can't pull out a win

Lost Derek Henry. I have a very good roster but just can’t win consistently - leaving a ton of points on the bench every week!

Week 8 was one for the record books. I don't know if I've ever seen such a strange week in fantasy. Special K was able to reclaim her spot at the top of the league by putting the second fewest points on the week. Thankfully she played the team that put up the fewest. Meanwhile SkinsOrlando put up the second highest point total of the week, yet played Kel Varnsen who ended up scoring the most on the week. Also winning on the week were SkinsFanPip, ZeroAnd16, and SirClintonPortis. Second and 9th place still separated by just two games.

Just a crazy week with an injury to the best player in fantasy. Now some big names are getting hit with COVID. So pay attention to the news. Just a reminder that the IR spot is for these types of situations. They are not for regular injuries, but to help us mitigate the COVID mess.

I barely pulled out my win. Mahomes really loves his turnovers this season...fella is so impatient...he can't just surgically slice up a D with the short game.

Have I mentioned that I hate fantasy football?

This has been one of the strangest fantasy years I’ve ever seen.

Week 9 is in the books and Special K continues to lead the league after her victory this week. She has a 1 game lead over Neophyte who was able to get back in the win column after a rough few weeks. The rest of the week 9 winners were Boone , SkinsFanPip, and Kel Varnsen. There is still just 1 game separating 2nd and 7th place.

Please keep an eye on the COVID announcements and remember that the IR spots are for players on COVID IR only. Once a player is removed from the list, please make the appropriate roster moves to remove that player from the COVID-IR spot.

3rd - 7th are all 5-4..... good lord this is gonna be an interesting 2nd half

I chose to self destruct with all of my choices. Benching Patrick, Swift, Samuel, and dropping Dallas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.