• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

12th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League ***Special K Champion***

Through 13 weeks, we finally have our 6 playoff teams. However, not a single seed has been clinched. As it stands right now, Special K is atop the standings by 1 game. Kel Varnsen, SkinsFanPip, and Neophyte are all 1 game back. SilentThreat and ZeroAnd16 currently are tied for the 5th spot. Don't ask me to figure out the tie breakers or scenarios for this week. All I know is that head to head is used as it's in the league settings. I have no idea what the secondary tie breakers are. I'll let Yahoo figure that out for me.

The only thing I do know is that Special K can lock up the top spot with a win. With a loss, who knows where she will land. If you want a good seed for the playoffs, win this week. The top two 2 seeds will get a first round bye in the playoffs. If you are one of the few that will miss the playoffs, you may have the chance to play spoiler.

Congratulations and best of luck to all of this year's playoff teams.

Even in the most frustrating of fantasy seasons for me personally, it is always fun competing against this group.

Thanks again for organizing, Kel!

I've had some bad years in FF but not like this year, however to those who lost to me HA HA HA, you lost to the Detroit Lions essentially

This was a tough year for me. I had one of the best rosters in the league and almost immediately lost Derrick Henry. Still I outscored most of the league but couldn’t put together enough wins to get it done.

Swept 1st place, outscored her by over 100pts, came into last week in 2nd place and had to hang on for dear life to a playoff spot... this had been such a competitive season

After a wild regular season, we finally have our playoff bracket set. So many games determined seeding this weekend. As I mentioned last week, I wasn't even going to try and figure out the scenarios. But after another competitive week, we are all set. Kel Varnsen earned the top seed with his victory this weekend over Special K. She will also receive a bye this week as she was able to secure the #2 seed in the playoffs. SilentThreat was able to capture the #3 seed after his very close victory over SkinsOrlando. He will take on Neophyte who was defeated by ZeroAnd16. ZeroAnd16 was able to ride a 3 game win streak to the #4 seed and he will take on defending champion SkinsFanPip who fell to the #5 after previous champ Canadian Hog played spoiler this weekend. Also a special shoutout to SirClintonPortis who defeated Boone in a game with no playoff implications.

Final Standings:
1. Kel Varnsen 9-5
2. Special K 9-5
3. SilentThreat 8-6
4. ZeroAnd16 8-6
5. SkinsFanPip 8-6
6. Neophyte 8-6
7. Canadian Hog 6-8
8. SirClintonPortis 6-8
9. Boone 5-9
10. SkinsOrlando 3-11

There will be a consolation bracket for the teams that did not make the playoffs. That bracket starts next week.

The championship bracket starts this week with Kel Varnsen and Special K getting the bye while seeds 3 - 6 battle it out.

Good luck to everyone and pay attention to the player news as it is coming fast and furious.

Tom Brady and Mike Evans combined for 6 points...... 6 freaking points!!!!!!!

Bob... I can't believe I pulled that out... hats off to you!

We are down to the final 4 in the BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League. Defending champion SkinsFanPip dominated ZeroAnd16 behind the strong performances of two league MVP Candidates Aaron Rodgers and Jonathan Taylor. A big performance from Tyreek Hill and two players with a D word I won't mention also contributed to his victory. SkinsFanPip moves on to take on top seed Kel Varnsen in a battle of the last two BGO Ballers Champions. In the other quarterfinals match, SilentThreat was able to squeak out a victory over Neophyte. In a match that was typical of many fantasy football matches during this very odd week 15, both teams saw their QB put up 4 points. But the big game by Mark Andrews carried SilentThreat to victory. He moves on to face Special K who dominated the league for most of the regular season.

For those who haven't noticed, due to the delay in the football games this week due to COVID outbreaks, the waivers will process early Thursday morning instead of Wednesday morning like normal. So waivers have yet to process, but will do so overnight tonight.

Speaking of COVID, there are valuable fantasy players being put on the COVID list. We have the IR spots that can be used for players marked as COVID-IR. But please, please, please, make sure to move them out of that spot and adjust your roster once a player has been removed from the list. We are in the playoffs so the rosters need to be fair to all teams and players in the league. So please follow the rules and don't make me have to reach out to you to adjust your lineups. Most people have done pretty well after some initial issues, but we need to keep up with this since more and more players are being affected by COVID.

Good luck to everyone in the final four this weekend.

I hate fantasy football.

When is next season's draft?

We are down to the final 2. The semifinals saw some of the most competitive matches of the year. In Semifinal 1, Kel Varnsen defeated defending champion SkinsFanPip by less than a point thanks to the late John Bates touchdown. In semifinal 2, Special K defeated SilentThreat by 5 points as she was able to get just enough from the New Orleans defense to win. Championship week will feature games only on Sunday and Monday. Pay attention to the COVID news this week as it has the potential to alter lineups.

Definitely had fun this year juggling players for the best matchups each week. Most challenging season I've ever had in Fantasy.

Definitely had fun this year juggling players for the best matchups each week. Most challenging season I've ever had in Fantasy.

You are in a really good spot to take home the title. I need a 47 point miracle tomorrow night.

Feels good being on top of the Consolation playoffs. I conquered the tier and got 7th place. /sarcasm

Congratulations to the 12th annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League Champion Special K! She dominated in the championship game by brilliantly playing Rashaad Penny and Amon-Ra St. Brown who both put up their highest point totals of the season. Along with Dak Prescott and the New Orleans Defense also putting up strong numbers this week. Special K dominated most of the regular season before sliding back to second place at season's end. But she was able to reassert her dominance over the league in the playoff.

Finishing in 2nd place was Kel Varnsen.
Finishing in 3rd place was SilentThreat.

Thank you for everyone who played this year. This was one of the wildest years of fantasy football that I can remember. I appreciate everyone putting in the work to keep things competitive throughout the year.

Congrats again to Special K.

Congrats Katie! Special K and Kel Varnsen PM me your mailing address as top 2 finishers get a prize…

Thanks guys, I had a lot of fun and it was a way to keep me peripherally connected to this group. I have a hideous work schedule that includes Sundays, so I have missed almost every game this season. Just kept up on the fantasy action during lulls at work. Full disclosure, I also bounced a lot of ideas off my BF, so this wasn't just all me. I have to be honest with that. But it was a fun project for us to both work on together and brought us a lot closer, even when I disagreed with him and would make last minute changes, sometimes helping, often times backfiring, lmao. Anyway, it's been fun. Hope everyone's 2022 is off to a good start!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.