• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

12/12/12

RG3 Fan

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Baylor
Hope you had a great one today. Can't have another day like this for another 89 years. Did I do my math right on that?
Next day like this will be 01/01/01.

Actually, it is 88 years until 01/01/01. I'll be 142 at that time and look forward to celebrating with everyone at BGO.

And yes, there is 11/12/13, but don't forget about 12/13/14. Two more to celebrate.

Bah.

I will say it like I said on facebook. Yes, obviously 12/12/12 only happens once in a lifetime. Every date only happens once in a lifetime, it's kinda how time works. Can't believe people are still talking about it. Yesterday's date was no more rare than today's date.

And we still have palindromes......12/22/21

PooP is my favorite palindrome...

Richland Hills man admits carving pentagram in son's back

RICHLAND HILLS -- Richland Hills police say a man is in custody for carving a pentagram into the back of his six-year-old boy.

Department spokesman Sgt. Nathan Stringer said officers were dispatched to a home in the 3700 block of Ruth Road after a man called 911 just after midnight Wednesday and said "I shed some innocent blood." The dispatcher asked what he meant and the man responded, "I inscribed a pentagram on my son."

When asked why, the caller said, "Because it's a holy day" and hung up the phone. Wednesday's date was 12-12-12, a once-in-a-century occurence.

Click on the link for the full article

You know 12/13/12 is a once in a century occurrence also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.