• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

12/12/12

RG3 Fan

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Baylor
Hope you had a great one today. Can't have another day like this for another 89 years. Did I do my math right on that?
Next day like this will be 01/01/01.

Actually, it is 88 years until 01/01/01. I'll be 142 at that time and look forward to celebrating with everyone at BGO.

And yes, there is 11/12/13, but don't forget about 12/13/14. Two more to celebrate.

Bah.

I will say it like I said on facebook. Yes, obviously 12/12/12 only happens once in a lifetime. Every date only happens once in a lifetime, it's kinda how time works. Can't believe people are still talking about it. Yesterday's date was no more rare than today's date.

And we still have palindromes......12/22/21

PooP is my favorite palindrome...

Richland Hills man admits carving pentagram in son's back

RICHLAND HILLS -- Richland Hills police say a man is in custody for carving a pentagram into the back of his six-year-old boy.

Department spokesman Sgt. Nathan Stringer said officers were dispatched to a home in the 3700 block of Ruth Road after a man called 911 just after midnight Wednesday and said "I shed some innocent blood." The dispatcher asked what he meant and the man responded, "I inscribed a pentagram on my son."

When asked why, the caller said, "Because it's a holy day" and hung up the phone. Wednesday's date was 12-12-12, a once-in-a-century occurence.

Click on the link for the full article

You know 12/13/12 is a once in a century occurrence also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.