• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

11th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League ***Skinsfanpip Champion***

The draft will happen this Thursday September 3rd at 9PM. I used Yahoo to randomly create the draft order and this is the order:

1. Bizarro World
2. Fear the Kitty!
3. Legion Of Doom
4. Derek's Perfect Team
5. SkinsFanPip
6. Canadian Hog Farmers
7. Neo's Brew HaHa
8. F***in Redskins
9. Btfoom
10. Katie Eastmans Team

Make sure you review the rules and the scoring prior to the draft. Please make every effort to attend the draft as it's always more fun to draft in person than to let the computer draft for you.

The Fear the Kitty roster...

fearthekittydraft.png

And, as I predicted, Yahoo gave me the worst grade of all, a 'D' - even worse than our auto-drafter...lol. I guess I'll take heart knowing one year they gave me a D and I won it all.

Last edited:
They gave me a B. That has me concerned because they usually give me a D and I do really well. Their B grade makes me think I messed up.

My 'reach' pick of Antonio Gibson suddenly looks pretty good :)

It looks beyond good. You look psychic this morning.

Well played, my friend. Well played.

Here goes nothin....

Attachments

• BGO FF Roster.png
    BGO FF Roster.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 160
That first-round auto-draft, while I was pouring my beer, doesn't look too bad at the moment. And that beer was good too.

Week1.PNG

I knew you had him because I was trying to snatch him last night :)

That's okay. You got Gibson. I know because I went looking for him as soon as I heard the news about AP getting let go. :)

I do have him but right now am not starting him. Gonna give it a week or two and see how many opportunities he is getting and what kind of production.

This season going like most of my others have. So far, picked Barkley with the 2nd pick and got one terrible performance out of him before he's lost for the season. This week, my opponent gets 25 points from an undrafted free agent RB. And Cam Akers is now hurt, as has been my best WR.

I think auto-draft is in my future, because I certainly don't know what I'm doing.

This year has been brutal with injuries so far. The top two picks in most drafts, McCaffrey and Barkley are out. You can’t ever plan for injuries, but the top two picks going out is a big blow to a lot of fantasy players across the country.

I need to get everyone's opinion on this topic. With the recent news of the Titans players testing positive for COVID, there is a possibility of fantasy players missing games because of COVID. By default, we did not add any IR spots to the roster. On Yahoo, there is only the IR spot and not a COVID specific spot. What that means is that anyone listed as being on IR can go in that spot and not just players on the COVID list. My personal preference is that we only use this for COVID IR and not just regular IR, but based on what I read on Yahoo's webpage, I can't really enforce that. Anyone on the IR list can be added. But this is really for COVID in case there is a case where multiple players are put on the sideline due to COVID.

The proposal I am making is to add 2 IR spots to our roster in case of a COVID outbreak. I'd like to get feedback on this and see what everyone thinks. I want to get ahead of this instead of waiting in case it happens late on Sunday morning or too late for anyone to adjust.

Here is what the Yahoo site says in case anyone wanted to look it up.

1601421298779.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.