• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

11th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League ***Skinsfanpip Champion***

Championship Recap:

Congratulations are in order to SkinsFanPip for winning the 11th annual BGO Ballers Fantasy League Championship. He was able to take down Canadian Hog by a score of 101.32 to 82.28. Both teams saw lower than expected scores, but SkinsFanPip was able to get balanced scoring from most all of his players. SkinsFanPip took down both of last year's champions on the way to winning the title this year. Congratulations on a job well done and for winning this year's contest.

1609291657496.png

Last edited:
Congrats SkinsFanPip - this was a tough league this season! We will be setting you up with the winner's avatar here shortly (you can keep it for as long or as briefly as you like!). Great job CH and Bizarro World as well :cheers:

We play every year and will continue that tradition. Next season we are going to also offer a Survivor contest in addition to Pickem here on the site.

Hey
Are we still doing this again this year? If so, please include me.

I just got notification on my yahoo e-mail that it will be back, so hoping it will and I'll do better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.