10th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

One of many experimental iterations ...

Ax

The Ugly American
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Well Ax, my team has done just about the best it can this week. If you bring it back, you definitely deserve the accolades :p
You were saying?

It ain't over 'til it's over. Congrats.

Shi no Tenshi

2016 Blognostications Champ
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

You were saying?

It ain't over 'til it's over. Congrats.
Dude, you have another guy tonight, I was saying you may pull it back, and you definitely deserve it if it happened :p

As you said, it ain't over til it's over. I'll never brag about a win until all the players are finished, cause I've had Boone himself go and roll up on my team when I scored 150 before.

Good luck tonight sir. I hope you don't get enough to win, but if you do...it wasn't meant to be :D

Win4us

Super Bowl MVP
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Air Force

My team is everyone else's homecoming. The 2019 redskins pre Callahan if you will

Ax

The Ugly American
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Dude, you have another guy tonight, I was saying you may pull it back, and you definitely deserve it if it happened :p

As you said, it ain't over til it's over. I'll never brag about a win until all the players are finished, cause I've had Boone himself go and roll up on my team when I scored 150 before.

Good luck tonight sir. I hope you don't get enough to win, but if you do...it wasn't meant to be :D
Gotcha brother. Thought you sounded like a guy who was already conceding.

I only need Johnson to score me what, 54 points.
Go Kerryon!!!

Win4us

Super Bowl MVP
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Air Force

Gotcha brother. Thought you sounded like a guy who was already conceding.

I only need Johnson to score me what, 54 points.
Go Kerryon!!!
Ya never know, Knight has S.Diggs who earned him 42.5 points en-route to kicking the Bastage's ass up and down yahoo avenue

Kel Varnsen

2019 BGO Ballers Champ
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

High Point

Week 6 Recap:

League 1 saw @ZeroAnd16 continue his winning ways with a victory over @Ax. @ZeroAnd16 remains perfect on the year at 6-0. He was also the highest scorer in league 1.

League 2 has no undefeated teams through 6 weeks as @Kel Varnsen was able to knock off the previously unbeaten @Canadian Hog. @Shi no Tenshi turned in this week's highest score as he was able to knock off @Ax (not his best week in fantasy football) to pull into a tie for 2nd place.

League 1:

League 1 week 6.jpg

League 1 week 6 Standings.PNG

League 2:

League 2 week 6.jpg

League 2 week 6 Standings.PNG

Win4us

Super Bowl MVP
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Air Force

Aaaaaaaaand my most consistent point earner and qb is down with a knee injury

China

The Team Captain
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Michigan State

My QB earned me less than 2 pts. My QB and 2 WRs earned me a total of 7 pts combined. Hard to win that way.

Win4us

Super Bowl MVP
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Air Force

Mahomes going down pretty much nailed the door shut for a Bastage victory. Canadian Hog, congrats on the win

Kel Varnsen

2019 BGO Ballers Champ
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

High Point

Week 7 Recap:

In League 1, @ZeroAnd16 continues his winning ways with dominating victory. He remains perfect on the season and maintains his one game lead over @Neophyte. @Ax was this weeks highest scorer in week 1.

In league 2, @Canadian Hog rebounded from his first loss last week to maintain his one game lead over @Ax and @Shi no Tenshi. @Canadian Hog was also this week's highest scorer in league 2.

League 1:

League 1 week 7.jpg

League 1 week 7 Standings.PNG

League 2:

League 2 week 7.jpg

League 2 week 7 Standings.PNG

Shi no Tenshi

Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

I'm looking to trade for an RB in League 2, anybody interested in making a deal? I'm open for a variety of negotiations if you are.

Win4us

Super Bowl MVP
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Air Force

Nice to see you guys having some of your best games against the Bastages. You're welcome btw

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

I see what you did there Elephant....
Huh? Me? What'd I do?

Can't help you this week since we're going head's up, but Kareem Hunt comes back next week...you interested?

Shi no Tenshi

Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Huh? Me? What'd I do?

Can't help you this week since we're going head's up, but Kareem Hunt comes back next week...you interested?
It is intriguing. Take a look at my roster, let me know what you think is fair, and we'll see if we can make a deal. I'll make an offer as well later today or Saturday.

As far as what you did....Picked up Cousin Kirk right before the game :p

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

It is intriguing. Take a look at my roster, let me know what you think is fair, and we'll see if we can make a deal. I'll make an offer as well later today or Saturday.

As far as what you did....Picked up Cousin Kirk right before the game :p

My instinct told me to not start him, but Stafford is facing a tough d this week. Had I seen you have Marvin Jones, I'd have started Stafford.

I will think of what you'll go for, I know what I want.

Shi no Tenshi

Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

My instinct told me to not start him, but Stafford is facing a tough d this week. Had I seen you have Marvin Jones, I'd have started Stafford.

I will think of what you'll go for, I know what I want.
Ha, yeah, just picked him up this week. I have some byes and injuries hitting my squad right now, so gotta do some pivots.

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

Ha, yeah, just picked him up this week. I have some byes and injuries hitting my squad right now, so gotta do some pivots.
If I'd started Stafford instead of going against my instinct about Cousins, I'd have you by a 45 point lead right now. Ugh!

It all depends on who get the call for the TD from here on out. You've got 2 options for Moore, I have Kelce.

Oh yeah, and I shouldn't have dropped McCoy!

Shi no Tenshi

Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

If I'd started Stafford instead of going against my instinct about Cousins, I'd have you by a 45 point lead right now. Ugh!

It all depends on who get the call for the TD from here on out. You've got 2 options for Moore, I have Kelce.

Oh yeah, and I shouldn't have dropped McCoy!
Oh don't worry, you've had more than enough breaking your way this week. I need a good chunk of luck to win, but I'm fine making it a good contest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0