• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Tailgate

Pick the BGO Tailgate Game

• vs. Jaguars September 14th

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • vs. Titans October 19th

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • vs. Dallas December 28th

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Kelly and I just talked about it, and I will be coming for the tailgate and the game solo this year since Leela will only be a few months old. I will be coming into town saturday and leaving monday morning.

Still up in the air about this game. If I go to this game it will be the only one this year... I have a surgery next week and then another the first week of November. First one won't be too bad but the second one will lay me up for 2 months and out of work. So I'm prepping for that but still trying to figure out if I can swing this game before the Lauderdale boat show which is usually the busiest 2 weeks of my year. Now put it in between two surgeries and its kind of a mess. Not that anyone asked... Haha guess I just want to make it and hope I can this time. Update at 11..as in the 11th hour.

Im gonna have to look on my computer and see if i can find the map from last year... it's probably still in the thread form last years tailgate prep.

The BGO Tailgate 'Group' is still there. Just click 'Community' and 'Groups' at the top of the page.

can we re-name it for this year, or would you want to just start from scratch? That group was first setup for us to go to blows about the location in private iirc

can we re-name it for this year, or would you want to just start from scratch? That group was first setup for us to go to blows about the location in private iirc

I just made an information thread like last year for the tailgate!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.