• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Tailgate

Pick the BGO Tailgate Game

• vs. Jaguars September 14th

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • vs. Titans October 19th

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • vs. Dallas December 28th

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

SC_RedskinsFan

The Starter
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
****Boone has now put a poll, so please vote for which game you can come to so we can plan the BGO Tailgate!

Here is the home schedule, which games are in the discussion for the BGO tailgate this year? It is never to early to start planning for it!

Sunday, Sept. 14 vs. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS (CBS) 1 p.m.
Thursday, Sept. 25 vs. NEW YORK GIANTS (CBS) # 8:25 p.m.
Monday, Oct. 6 vs. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS (ESPN) # 8:30 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 19 vs. TENNESSEE TITANS (CBS) 1 p.m.*
Sunday, Nov. 16 vs. TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS (FOX) 1 p.m.*
Sunday, Dec. 7 vs. ST. LOUIS RAMS (FOX) 1 p.m.*
Saturday, Dec. 20 vs. PHILADELPHIA EAGLES (TBD) ^ TBD^
Sunday, Dec. 28 vs. DALLAS COWBOYS (FOX) 1 p.m.*

Last edited:
I'm looking at that Tampa game as a promising one. Shouldn't be too cold, 1 p.m. Sunday game (which I think is easier for folks travelling), should be a game we are favored in...

Of course, the Seattle game is tempting for obvious reasons - but I just think a late MNF game is going to be tough for anyone traveling.

Let's see what others think?

I was also thinking of the Tampa game, or the Titan's game just because of the time of year. Also those ticket prices shouldn't be to crazy.

Tenn or tampa would work.... hell even the Jax game could be cool.. home opener.. jay grudens first reg season home game

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Titans or Bucs gets my vote with a lean toward Titans because of the upcoming Turkey Day. Gives me more time between travel weekends.

Would be awesome to do the iggles game seeing as its on Saturday but being Dec 20 means weather will suck for the ladies and kiddies

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

DALLAS!!! End of season with the chance to win division and eliminate them...oh and the bitter cold! Yeah, there's that too!

DALLAS!!! End of season with the chance to win division and eliminate them...oh and the bitter cold! Yeah, there's that too!

Dalls won't even be in the picture by then... :adoration:

Nick

Like I said, those traveling from far away are the ones we need to listen to the most :)

so...I'm reading:

- no night games

- no cold games

that makes the process pretty simple: Jags, Titans, Bucs. If I had to pick from this group it would be the Bucs.

if I had my preference it would be the Seattle game - let's get after the reigning champions.

so...I'm reading:

- no night games

- no cold games

that makes the process pretty simple: Jags, Titans, Bucs. If I had to pick from this group it would be the Bucs.

if I had my preference it would be the Seattle game - let's get after the reigning champions.

Personally i think the Bucs game would be overruled by Thanksgiving travel that following week. I live 30 min from the stadium so it doesnt matter to me either way, just would love to see everyone, near and far. Heck, that might be the best game with people traveling into the area... but not sure how many people from outside the area could swing a trip to D.C. that weekend, then going out of town the following weekend.

Yeah, let's take the Bucs game off the table since that seems to be an issue...

Titans seems to be a good potential game?

Yeah, let's take the Bucs game off the table since that seems to be an issue...

Titans seems to be a good potential game?

sorry, wasn't an issue to me, i'm just thinkin about our not-local peeps...

I really don't care what game it is...I will be going to many. Hopefully, I will be attending an away game, either San Fran, Houston or Arizona. I am leaning towards Arizona, but that's close to baby's due date so it's probably going to be San Fran...Houston is still an option though.

Yeah I'm the same boat as El. Whatever brings the most people out.

I'm committed to going to SF for Thanksgiving. If the home game tailgate isn't within 2 weeks in either direction I may be able to make it. If I don't move to Indonesia... ;)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Although we're kind of all over the place here, from everyone's comments to date, it sounds like if we are looking at the 1pm Sunday games, and steering clear of the Thanksgiving/Christmas timeframes, the two best options would be the Titans game or the season-opener against the Jags. Let's focus on which of those two possibilities we want to go with (or, is there's another option we want to throw into the mix let's talk about that).

That seems pretty accurate.

I'm willing to bet the Titans are our homecoming game... I'd say Jags, but it's the season opener :\

That may be an added bonus for those coming to the tailgate to pick that game.

Personally i think the Bucs game would be overruled by Thanksgiving travel that following week. I live 30 min from the stadium so it doesnt matter to me either way, just would love to see everyone, near and far. Heck, that might be the best game with people traveling into the area... but not sure how many people from outside the area could swing a trip to D.C. that weekend, then going out of town the following weekend.

good point - add travel burden to the list.

Titans and Jags...which is the more competitive game?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.