• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Tailgate

Pick the BGO Tailgate Game

• vs. Jaguars September 14th

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • vs. Titans October 19th

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • vs. Dallas December 28th

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
I am leaning towards the Titans game, but I have not confirmed that with my Queen yet, since I have been out of town all week! I would like to this time see if we can get a block of tickets together so that I can experience the game and tailgating with all of yall asshats ;)

Yeah, we won't get the super close ones this time but we will need to find a sitter most likely

Same here, it would be cool to see all of our kids together, but that may have to wait a year or two. Kelly and I just talked about it and we think the Titans game is the winner as far as we go with our girl being born in July. Kelly thinks we may bring her depending on the weather and they may tailgate but not go into the game. Our other option is to have someone watch the girl while we go. Either way the October game seems like the best option on our end, but Mike is the one really traveling so your input and flexibility is what is top priority.

Well, Megan and Patrick will likely miss out on this one. Our baby is due in October, but even at 8 months pregnant, I do not think the Jags is an option for her either.

So you guys are stuck with me and the Ford! Oh and the camera too... :laugh:

Tampa or Titans, being selfish, easiest time of year for me to take some time off and get up there, last year turned into a clusterf for me.

Well, I was going to vote for the Bucs because it's a game I have tickets to. I don't have tickets to the Titans. I also have tickets to Jags and Eagles. And Seattle.

I'd also go for Jags over Titans since I have tickets to Jags since apparently Jags have come into the mix.

Titans game seems doable. As always, its a "fluid situation" with me though. ;)

Titans works best for me as well. Mike how will that work for you?

Boone can you put up a poll or something so we can kinda get a tally of what will work and we can see who voted for what game?

I've added a poll. You can pick more than one game if there are 2 of the 3 that would work best for you. The more folks who vote, the better obviously, but particularly if you are coming from long distance, it's very important that you vote so we can make sure the final choice works for as many BGOers as possible. I threw in the Dallas season finale, because, well...you know...

I've added a poll. You can pick more than one game if there are 2 of the 3 that would work best for you. The more folks who vote, the better obviously, but particularly if you are coming from long distance, it's very important that you vote so we can make sure the final choice works for as many BGOers as possible. I threw in the Dallas season finale, because, well...you know...

Thanks brother Boone! Can you make it public so we can see who voted for what?

Not possible once it's posted. Let's see how it pans out...

I am going to refrain from voting because it doesn't matter to me. I live close enough and will be at many games throughout the year, so it's easy to schedule.

So....

This is a really hard post to make. We won't be making the trip back this year. There are many factors involved and we've tried every way to make it work but it just isn't in the cards.

I'm very sad that I'm going to miss this when it's just getting good but hopefully there will be plenty more we can have and we can bring more than one kid to enjoy

So....

This is a really hard post to make. We won't be making the trip back this year. There are many factors involved and we've tried every way to make it work but it just isn't in the cards.

I'm very sad that I'm going to miss this when it's just getting good but hopefully there will be plenty more we can have and we can bring more than one kid to enjoy

Wait, does "more than one kid". Mean what it sounds like?

By next year hopefully. We're waiting until after the wedding

No worries Mike! Hopefully the following year we will be able to get all of our kids together!

Boy i would love to get to a game ..never been to a Skins game..but with both my boys playing football (August thru November usually pretty tight schedule, would be pretty tough to get there during those months...i have been to 2 professional games in my life both 49ers and falcons.I used to work for the Pages..automobile pages when i was younger..the Falls Church (Pages ).the one i worked for love the 49ers so thats how that was. but i am sure some of you in DC and Richmond people know the Pages..West Broad Honda (Richmond) Falls Church Honda, Mechanicsville Honda..yeah those people...i worked for two younger in Va.Beach..

Unfortunately I'm a long shot to make a game this year also. Jacksonville is definitely out, and Tennessee is a week after my wedding, so that's probably out also. :) The only game if have a shot to make is the Dallas game to close out the season, but we'll likely be using the holidays to travel.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.