• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Draft Thread

PLEASE!!! Let it be!

Carolina just drafted some short dude.

I saw a Mock that had the LB they just chose going to us...

And Boone, I agree. I wonder if we'd traded up from the 6 spot for Griffin if Barkley ahd been in last year's draft.

Boys drafted Witten's replacement in Escobar. More matchup problems for our secondary. A reach but not a turrible pick.

Maybe - but he's a big ol' boy and has good hands. Seen worse picks. Like us taking McRib :)

Jerrah should be docked more salary cap for tipping the competitive balance toward everyone else in the nfce.

Giants are taking DT Johnathan Hankins, at least its not a DB

is Swearinger really a possibility?

There are a lot of great players at 51!!!

Keenan Allen anyone? Jamar Taylor? Looks like we could get good value here.

The Giants are drafting the boys in the trenches early. Gotta respect that.

David Amerson? hmmm

John Keim ‏@john_keim 1m
the knock on Amerson: Makes big plays, but gave up more.... But some viewed him as potential safety, too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.