• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Part of me is hoping McLoughan is strategically leaking this to mess with the media. Everything is saying "reports" and "sources." The rational part of me isn't hoping for this obviously, simply because I don't want my GM to care about the Media or the masses, and for him to do what he thinks is best for the football team, but it would be funny to put them in their place.

Who knows? This team is flat out exhausting. I hope it is a designed leak to up Griffin's trade value. I hate the idea that the team broadcasts what its thinking constantly, so I'd prefer to think it's intentional by design. If they are going to keep Griffin, I guarantee you, it's over Gruden's objections. And that is not a good thing.

It very well may be a calculated leak, and we still don't move him, if it does not work. Unfortunately we'll never truly know.

The greatest fiction writer alive really couldn't dream this stuff up. It's mind-boggling.

It very well may be a calculated leak, and we still don't move him, if it does not work. Unfortunately we'll never truly know.

We better hope like hell this is the thought process, because if it's not, this indicates more dysfunction in the front office than any of us ever imagined.

It's not a good thing unless you're planning on replacing Gruden at mid-season.

And, I keep hearing that McCoy was having the training camp of his life.

This franchise is a conglomerate of innuendo, rumors and lies...not that other franchises aren't just like it.

I swear they're going to have me feeling sorry for Gruden by the time this is over.

Amen. I swear there are times I seriously wonder why I subject myself to the pain and suffering it is to be a fan of this team. Seriously question it more and more.

Confirmed clowns:

1. Dan
2. Bruce
3. Tony Wyllie
4. McLovin's wife

Possible clowns:

1. Gruden
2. McLovin

Can you imagine the phone calls that doctor was receiving this week at the hospital? Hey doc, you have a phone call from someone on list 1. Hey doc, list 2 on the phone for you.

It's no wonder he just quit a high profile job with the NFL.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS
HAIL VICTORY
BRAVES ON THE WARPATH
FIGHT FOR OL DC!!

La La.jpg******

Mccoy has been told he is the #2 qb. Yall are getting played by the skins media releases and smoke screens.

It's funny to watch the chickens run around with their heads cut off by "sources" and "rumors" instead of waiting for the real report or actual game to happen.

Maybe they're keeping Bob on the roster because there's a trade in the works. NFLN kept mentioning the Bills as a possible destination... Rex possibly has to juggle a few things first.

Mccoy has been told he is the #2 qb. Yall are getting played by the skins media releases and smoke screens.

It's funny to watch the chickens run around with their heads cut off by "sources" and "rumors" instead of waiting for the real report or actual game to happen.

How do you know McCoy has been told he's #2? You got it from a source. It's a Redskins site - we're discussing the news :)

Whatever Mike. You laugh until the sky DOES fall is more like it :) If the discussion isn't for you, there are other threads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.