• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Do we resign Cooley ?

when kai and cooley find out about each other, who wins?
i don't think ax can juggle both.

I don't know, Cooley worked his ass off to get into football shape this year, and it's about 9 weeks since he was cut. I don't see him as being the type to just sit around and let himself go to pot.

I'm more worried about Davis going to pot while rehabbing:uhoh:

Hey, he can do that if he goes to Denver and uses the pot legally for medicinal purposes in his injury recovery.

What makes you think Ax can't handle a Manage a Trois ?

I was teasing Ax. With Cooley back, does Ax have a new mancrush? Or is Kai still the answer?

Stay tuned, on As the BGO turns...
Oops! Didn't see this before my last post.

I know you were teasing, my friend.

And, it's not a mancrush. Just a blessing, on behalf of a weary Redskin Nation, that I bestowed upon the young man.

I yam, that I yam.

Cooley needs no crush. He was a cap casualty. Now, he just gets to prove it.

Unfortunately for them, Ax don't swing that way. But, they could hang with me and feed of the scraps of women clamoring at my feet. ;)

We need to do a fake field goal.
We've done all sorts of trick or gimmick plays, but not that.
Hike the ball to Sav, he hands the ball to Kai, while Sav conceals the handoff, pretends to run with the ball, while Kai, throws it to Cooley......TD....and the whole Pittsburgh crowd "throws in the towel" and chants COOOOOOOOOOOOOOLEY !!!

Chris Cooley is a Washington Redskin. Officially.

Suddenly, all is right with the world.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLEY
Welcome back home
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

The return of Cooley this fast after just one day without Davis is a pretty good indication of how far away the next Shannon Sharpe is from contributing.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Cooley gives us continuity. I don't know how much he's got left in the tank but I'm happy for him that he gets to play another half a season here. Who knows? Maybe he'll rise to the occasion and earn a chance to compete for a spot next season.

Cooley is a better blocker than any of the TE's we currently have.

I'm glad he's back and expect him to have a big game next weekend.

I'm not so sure he is a better blocker than Paulsen tr1.

There is very little that would make me happier than Cooley coming out and showing Shanahan he was a fool to let him go in the first place.

Go get 'em, Cap!

Eh, I wanted to keep Cooley in the first place... but I haven't forgotten his physical decline over the last few years.

He also went on Adam Carriker's radio show and basically admitted that he treated his time on the Redskins as a giant party. At one point saying he couldn't remember yelling at Carriker on the plane on the way home from a game because he was too drunk...

I like Cooley. I want the best for him. I want him to be a contributing person on the team. I just think there's a lot more to him and his role on this team over the last 5+ years than we know... not all of it is good either.

I'm not so sure he is a better blocker than Paulsen tr1.

Pualsen seems to get flagged for holding often enough, so I still have to give the not
d to Cooley on better blocking.

Last edited:
Cooley is, as of his signing today, the best all around TE on this roster. He wasn't let go because he couldn't beat out Paul and Paulsen. He was let go because his cap number was too big for a #2TE and he wasn't the threat to run after the catch that Sleepy was.

Can we sacrifice a cheerleader for four-seven to bang while he's getting back into his groove? I mean, that was the Cooley that everybody cheered for (no pun intended) not this frumpy baggy suit wearin, unshowered, sad puppy dog looking model. I'd love to know what happened there... the timing of their divorce announcement was very unkind. I hope he's still got it boys!

Everyone talks about Davis' run after the catch.

He always looks like he's running in a tub filled 3 feet high with water... like he can never get going.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.