• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Do we resign Cooley ?

It seems to me that at one point we had another big eccentric white guy with curly hair (and sometimes funny haircuts) who drank too much and liked to act a fool. As I recall, it worked out OK. :)

The official announcement:

For Immediate Release
October 22, 2012

REDSKINS SIGN TE CHRIS COOLEY;
PLACE TE FRED DAVIS ON RESERVE/INJURED LIST

LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va. – The Washington Redskins announced today that they have signed free agent tight end Chris Cooley. The team also placed tight end Fred Davis on its Reserve/Injured list.

Cooley (6-3, 243), the franchise’s all-time leader in receptions by a tight end, was released by the Redskins on Aug. 28, 2012. He spent his first eight seasons with the Redskins and posted 428 receptions for 4,703 yards and 33 receiving touchdowns.

Last season, Cooley became the franchise’s all-time leader in receptions by a tight end, surpassing Redskins legend Jerry Smith (421). Cooley’s 428 receptions rank 20th all-time by a tight end in league history.

Cooley holds four of the top five single-season reception totals by a tight end in team history, including recording at least 70 catches in 2005, 2008 and 2010.

Davis (6-4, 247) leads the team in receptions (24) and receiving yards (325) through seven games. In 2011, he established single-season highs in receptions (59) and receiving yards (796). The 796 yards were the fourth-most in a season by a tight end in Redskins history. During his five-year NFL career, Davis has recorded 155 receptions for 1,973 yards and 12 touchdowns.

He got divorced?

So she's free game?
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Ya, I hadn't heard about that...

Even though jogging behind her must have been a thing of beauty, listening to the Glee sound track will put any guy over the edge sooner or later.

Ya, I hadn't heard about that...

Even though jogging behind her must have been a thing of beauty, listening to the Glee sound track will put any guy over the edge sooner or later.

He got divorced?

So she's free game?

Yeah man it happened about the same time he got cut. How anyone missed that is beyond me... prolly at least half the reason why he was such a sad sack when he got cut.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ad827ca-fd21-11e1-8adc-499661afe377_blog.html

Separated in January, hmmmm, after his season on IR, hmmmmm

I ain't saying she's a gold digger, but she ain't messing with no

Everyone talks about Davis' run after the catch.

He always looks like he's running in a tub filled 3 feet high with water... like he can never get going.

Agree with this. He does seem to have a knack for getting open, and very good hands, but certainly not a big YAC or speed, or "extra tough yards" guy. Him and Hankerson, have the "Lack of YAC" virus.

The Post article from some weeks ago said she was in Florida and had opened a hair salon.

So I don't think she will be living like Elin Nordegren.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.