• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Insider: Trial of accused Sean Taylor slayer postponed indefinitely

BGO

MIAMI -- The trial of the man accused of shooting Washington Redskins safety Sean Taylor more than four years ago was postponed indefinitely Thursday morning when Miami-Dade Circuit Court Judge Dennis J. Murphy scheduled another hearing for July 12.

Read full article >>

evnt

More...

Well this sucks eggs. Justice is not only blind, it is very, very slow.

Don't know what to say. Zero emotion. A trial will come at some point, then thirty years of appeals. I could care less anymore.

I thought they were told the trial would start this time around

this is a case of a defendant postponing trial using every trick in the book and a judge that doesn't seem to give a **** about it.

shame. unfortunately the longer this gets dragged out the more likely one, or more, will get away with the crime or serve an incredibly reduced sentence.

i know noone wants to hear that, but the defense drags things out for a reason. it stands a decent chance it helps their client get off or get reduced charges/punishment.

I was sure hoping another inmate would have shanked the mother ****er by now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.