• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Insider: Trial of accused Sean Taylor slayer postponed indefinitely

Loss Vegas

Neophyte

Super Bowl MVP
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Well this sucks eggs. Justice is not only blind, it is very, very slow.

Burgundy Burner

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Virginia

Don't know what to say. Zero emotion. A trial will come at some point, then thirty years of appeals. I could care less anymore.

drumlinboy

BGO Fantasy FootballChampion 2014,
Reaction score

I thought they were told the trial would start this time around

tshile

this is a case of a defendant postponing trial using every trick in the book and a judge that doesn't seem to give a **** about it.

shame. unfortunately the longer this gets dragged out the more likely one, or more, will get away with the crime or serve an incredibly reduced sentence.

i know noone wants to hear that, but the defense drags things out for a reason. it stands a decent chance it helps their client get off or get reduced charges/punishment.

Ax

I was sure hoping another inmate would have shanked the mother ****er by now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friend 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you Sandy ❤