• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread - Redskins @ Panthers

RT @Russellmania980 #Redskins in 33-20 loss had more 1st downs, same % on 3rd downs, only 54 less yards, more pass yards & 79 less penalty yds,yet got blown out
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

RT @Russellmania980 #Redskins in 33-20 loss had more 1st downs, same % on 3rd downs, only 54 less yards, more pass yards & 79 less penalty yds,yet got blown out
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

panthers made big plays downfield. Skins did not.

Some good news: only a knee sprain for Hightower, his season will continue.

Unlike mine! I can now claim back my Mondays. No more this will I stay up all night just to sit through something like that again. It has just gone 1pm, and I have just gotten out of bed. A wasted day after a wasted night!

Teams that are struggling must now be checking the schedule to see when/if they play the Redskins, and if that game is enough to save their season.

I think we can now be considered a darkhorse in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes. I realise we are still a couple of games ahead of those most likely to draft him, but there is still more than half a season to go, and it will be something special if we beat anyone else this year.

When do we play the Colts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.