• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

It's a simple question - Are You Ready?!?!?!

Burgundy Burner

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Virginia
I mean...

Are You Ready For A New Football Season?!?!?!

Crank up the volume.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArEUt5RBHa0[/media]

At 6:34 am I was still a bit fuzzy from the red wine.

After watching tonight's game, I'm more then ready. I saw something I wasn't expecting. Even out of the scrubs...

False starts was what I saw as a big part of tonight's game.... it wasn't. I'm thrilled on that point alone.

While there were individual lapses, as groups, I saw a focus I haven't in a very long time on both sides of the ball.

Progress was evident tonight, and the direction was clear... forward.

I have to add to that Miles... Along with the lack of penalties and some actual focus, we saw some SPEED for a change, some heart out of more than a couple of players, and our vets on the sidelines chatting up the rooks and noobs on the field and getting on them on the sidelines a little when necessary.

Very different looking Redskins team chemistry. I like what the coaches and FO have done to the chemistry of this team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.