• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

It's a simple question - Are You Ready?!?!?!

Burgundy Burner

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Virginia
I mean...

Are You Ready For A New Football Season?!?!?!

Crank up the volume.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArEUt5RBHa0[/media]

At 6:34 am I was still a bit fuzzy from the red wine.

After watching tonight's game, I'm more then ready. I saw something I wasn't expecting. Even out of the scrubs...

False starts was what I saw as a big part of tonight's game.... it wasn't. I'm thrilled on that point alone.

While there were individual lapses, as groups, I saw a focus I haven't in a very long time on both sides of the ball.

Progress was evident tonight, and the direction was clear... forward.

I have to add to that Miles... Along with the lack of penalties and some actual focus, we saw some SPEED for a change, some heart out of more than a couple of players, and our vets on the sidelines chatting up the rooks and noobs on the field and getting on them on the sidelines a little when necessary.

Very different looking Redskins team chemistry. I like what the coaches and FO have done to the chemistry of this team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.