• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

It's a simple question - Are You Ready?!?!?!

One of many experimental iterations ...

Burgundy Burner

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Virginia

I mean...

Are You Ready For A New Football Season?!?!?!

Crank up the volume.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArEUt5RBHa0[/media]

Miles Monroe

The Owner's Favorite
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

At 6:34 am I was still a bit fuzzy from the red wine.

After watching tonight's game, I'm more then ready. I saw something I wasn't expecting. Even out of the scrubs...

False starts was what I saw as a big part of tonight's game.... it wasn't. I'm thrilled on that point alone.

While there were individual lapses, as groups, I saw a focus I haven't in a very long time on both sides of the ball.

Progress was evident tonight, and the direction was clear... forward.

Dead Money

, Mike Wise HATE'r
Reaction score

I have to add to that Miles... Along with the lack of penalties and some actual focus, we saw some SPEED for a change, some heart out of more than a couple of players, and our vets on the sidelines chatting up the rooks and noobs on the field and getting on them on the sidelines a little when necessary.

Very different looking Redskins team chemistry. I like what the coaches and FO have done to the chemistry of this team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users