• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

REDSKINS 2011 SIGNING TRACKER

Mike Williams got cut. I understand why, it's just a damn shame, I really liked the guy. I hate when a guy's health ruins his potential.

Mike Williams got cut. I understand why, it's just a damn shame, I really liked the guy. I hate when a guy's health ruins his potential.

it appears he had another blood clot earlier this year.

I was pulling for him as well. hopefully...his life will take a turn that ends up being fulfilling.

Kedric Golston, DE, will not return. He will be allowed to catch on to another team.

Redskins sign...

SS Davonte Shannon, University at Buffalo.

Redskins re-sign...

Jammal Brown to five year deal.

Vonnie Holliday traded to Arizona. Redskins acquire RB Tim Hightower.

Phillip Buchanon back to the Skins.

Also, you can remove the asterisks from all those signings - they've all been made official. :)

I posed this question on another thread....but, in a quest to get an answer, I'm posting here as well...

Has Portis found a new home? I cannot recall and it's odd to me that he'd still be floating around out there at this point. Not a mention at all.......

He hasn't signed anywhere yet. There are some people making educated guesses as to where he might go (Tampa, Indy, St. Louis, Cincinnati), but nothing concrete yet that I can find.

Stephon Heyer has signed with the Raiders. He can be marked off the list.

Last edited:
Robert Henson has been released. Correction. Henson is not cut. He was just expressing frustration at being behind Riley on the depth chart.

Last edited:
Reed Doughty has signed a new three year contract with the Redskins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.