• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2011 NBA Thread

That was painful to watch, and I can't stand LeBron. That was embarrassing, wtf was that?
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

michael-jordan-lol.gif

Stopping by to eat MAJOR Crow

Well - Obviously all the choke talk applies. But I do have to say I'm ROYALLY disappointed that the gameplan was basically to have the stars carry it on their backs... you still need to plan for the opponent.

The great Norman Einstein once said that insanity is defined by doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. The Heat continued to espouse a gameplan of subsistence and inevitable failure. They never planned against the Mav's game and were determined to rely on heroics of two exhausted and confused stars. Defensively, they approached their opponent in the most ineffective method, as well. They ignored their own experience and succeeded... at failure.:toilet:

That is the first final game of the NBA Championship I have watched in years. I gotta say, it was because of Lebron. I wanted to see him lose so bad I could taste it. 3 Things struck me about the game.

First, ABC's production of the finals was terrible! Who the heck was the blonde interviewing players during breaks and after the game? She was horrible! Cheryl Miller is the best analyst they could come up with? Give me a break! This is the NBA Finals, not the WNBA!!!

Second, WTF was Miami doing with 90 seconds left in the game? They let the Mavs eat up 40 seconds of clock without doing anything on defense to stop the clock. Horrible game management! That was the worst defensive effort to end a Championship series I have ever seen!

And finally, after the game as the players were taking care of the customary niceties, I was disappointed that Dirk went straight to the locker room. I thought it showed little concern for anything but himself. He should have shaken the hands of his opponents. And then there was cry baby James, he went off pouting like a child without shaking the hands of his opponents. Ugh! This is why I don't watch the NBA. Congrats Dirk but congratulate the other team or at the very least shake their hand! And Lebaby, grow up you narcissistic S.O.B.!

dirk went to the locker room because he was crying and embarrassed over it. had nothing to do with anyone else..

Doesn't matter. Many of the greats cry when they win it. Look at Jordan, he weeped over that trophy and people didn't care. He should have stayed on the court and congratulated his opponent.

Doesn't matter.

Here's a quote from Lebron when asked if it bothers him that so many people wanted him to lose:

""Absolutely not," James said. "Because at the end of the day, all the people that was rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live . . . They can get a few days or a few months on being happy about not only myself but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal, but they have to get back to the real world at some point."

That's a Champion right there! ***sarcasm***

Haven't followed the thread.
Not a big basketball fan. Playing is fun, watching is mostly a waste of time, save the last two minutes.

Just wanted to say how pleased I am that the anointed one didn't win a ring, again.

Give me Jordon, Magic, Bird, Kareem etc... every day of the week, and twice on Sunday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.