• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

D. Hall in 3rd Pro Bowl

The Pro Bowler looked awesome gambling and whiffing on third down with the opponent backed up inside it's own ten.

If we could get in contact with Oscar Goldman of OSI and have Dr. Rudy take Hall's hands and put them on Rogers' arms..............

back to the op, and yeah that would be a pretty good CB lol

it doesn't matter :laugh:

pro bowls are popularity contests.

if you are a very good player on a dominant team you are going to make it.

meanwhile, if you are on a poor to average team you have to be dominant to make it.

That's the difference.

So, a parallel is hard to draw at times based on number of pro bowls or other voting or media accolades.

elite, the argument is elite. elite meaning you would take them over anyone else at the same position. so yes I would not takle curtis martin ahead of emitt or barry (and I hated emmitt) just as I would not take samuels over ogden pace or jones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.