• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Om Field: Synaptic Shotgun 8.8.10

Om

Burgundy & Gold Jacket
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
August 8, 2010

Occasional, recurring short-form posts about
the Washington Redskins, NFL and maybe even life.
Almost like a—what do they call it—blog?​

Have at thee.

ALBERT HAYNESWORTH - so the big man is on the field. I had seriously begun to think that the entire convoluted, fitness-test-"injury"-MRI-are-you-serious-melodrama wasn't a charade presented for public consumption. Wan't sure who was orchestrating it, or if it was just Type A personality bullheadedness and money politics from all sides. But I was pretty close to deciding the man would never take the practice field wearing burgundy and gold again. Am I the only one (besides the old guys in ballcaps in the background) a little surprised at this picture?

138475.jpg

RUSS GRIMM - from the ridiculous to the sublime: a Hog is the Hall of Fame. The league finally got it right. No one personified the Hogs and Gibbs glory years better. Grimm was a no-nonsense, blue-collar, bag of sledgehammers, true professional. Big Jake may have had better commercials ...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlvPBo_HalI[/media]

... but Russ Grimm was—and is—The Man:

CLICK HERE to read more

Last edited:
interesting series of comments on that link there OM.

anywho.....some of us knew the situation had been over dramatized. but..in the I didn't see it coming department....Shanahan handled the whole thing pretty adroitly. while the fans were running amuck...he never hit the airwaves and made a public spectacle of the thing (i.e., they never trieed to provoke the guy which some, ncluding myself, thought was part of the strategy). yes Houston..we have a coach!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.