• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

For what its worth, Hoge, Bruschi and McShay all said Okung

Anyone here have any interest in McNabb if he were to cost us a 2nd rounder or less? I doubt they would trade with us anyway, but is this even worth considering?

For a 2nd i think I'd give it some thought.

I don't know man. We could give him a 2 or 3 year deal at a reasonable level. Given that, I think I could be brought around to the idea of McNabb.

I think I pin the "can't win the big one" tag more on Andy Reid and their style of play than on just McNabb anyway. I think he's definitely better than Campbell. True, 33 is not young, but not over the hill either for a QB. He also knows the WCO and could probably get up to speed quickly.

Your injury concerns are definitely valid and might be the only thing that would scare me off.

You sure you wouldn't give up a 2nd or 3rd for him? I know he's an Eagle but still.....

Don't know if would go a 2nd or not. You would have to look at what QB's would be available in second to see if they could give you longer service.

McNabb has had injuries and not the runner he used to be, but he is smarter.
As QB's age they also learn to be smarter as skills diminish.

Would you take a McNabb over Teebow or Colt McCoy? Chances are these would be the two QB's available. Guess ship Campbell off with hopes of getting a 2nd or 3rd.

If Santa got booed, wonder what would happen to McNabb going back to Philly as a Skin?

I honestly don't think it would happen but I'm just stirring the pot a bit.

You know McNabb would love to play Philly twice a year. What are they going to do, boo him more than they already do?

I don't think it will happen, either. Just fun to imagine what Philly fans would do when returned. They would throw everything and anything that wasn't tied down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.