• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

10th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

BTW, if you go against the site's suggested player for every round it gives you a D or F.

I don't know how I missed this thread, but if it's not too late and you need more players I'll have a crack.

My issue is probably going to be the Draft as I'm in the UK, so it may make timings awkward. But I'll try.

I don't know how I missed this thread, but if it's not too late and you need more players I'll have a crack.

My issue is probably going to be the Draft as I'm in the UK, so it may make timings awkward. But I'll try.

I sent you the link. You make 9 for league 2 if everyone joins. Go ahead and signup. Hopefully we get one more to signup for league 2, but we will be able to make it work to get the team number even.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone for your prompt signup in the leagues.

We are missing 2 from league 1. I believe it is @Om and @33redskins33.

In league 2, I believe we are missing @Canadian Hog.

If I am wrong about who is missing, let me know so we can track down the right people.

As far as a time for the draft, we need to set one in stone. I put suggested times on the leagues, but I want to get input from everyone to make sure that we can get a full house for the draft. I'd rather stay out of the Labor Day weekend as some are traveling (me included). Also, I know the Redskins play Thursday the 29th at 7:30, but it is the last preseason game. So I'm going to include that day too since it's week 4.

Below are the windows for the draft. We can start at whatever time works for everyone. Please reply what time works for you. If I don't hear from you, then we will go with what works best of those in your league that have replied. So speak up and let me know what times works for you.

League 1 suggested draft times:
Saturday 8/24 - 7pm - 10pm
Sunday 8/25 - 6pm - 10 pm
Monday 8/26 - 9pm - 10pm
Tuesday 8/27 - 9pm - 10pm
Wednesday 8/28 - 9pm - 10pm
Thursday 8/29 - 8pm - 10pm

League 2 suggested draft times. We have one member across the pond in league 2, so there are some earlier start times suggested. Ideally we can draft in the early afternoon EST on the weekend, but we will do what we can.
Saturday 8/24 - 2pm - 10pm
Sunday 8/25 - 2pm - 10pm
Monday 8/26 - 9pm - 10pm
Tuesday 8/27 - 9pm - 10pm
Wednesday 8/28 - 9pm - 10pm
Thursday 8/29 - 8pm - 10pm

Edit:
I'm going to set the draft order Wednesday night and update the OP with the draft order. If our missing members haven't signed up by then, then they will pick in the last spots in the draft.

Last edited:
Any of those dates/times works for me.

Though the league 2 times of either Sat/Sun at 2pm are the least desirable.

Sat or Sun, earlier the better as I have a 5 hour time difference in the UK. So 10pm for you is 3am for me.

Sorry to be the awkward one.

Sat or Sun, earlier the better as I have a 5 hour time difference in the UK. So 10pm for you is 3am for me.

Sorry to be the awkward one.

What times on the weekend work for you? For your league, I suggested as early as 2pm on Sat and Sun to see if everyone could make it. So let me know what times in that proposed list will work and we can go from there.

I'm flexible for both league drafts

What times on the weekend work for you? For your league, I suggested as early as 2pm on Sat and Sun to see if everyone could make it. So let me know what times in that proposed list will work and we can go from there.

I'm flexible over the weekend. This weekend is a Holiday Weekend for us, so we have Monday off too! YAY!

And I'm doing NOTHING this weekend. Work has been so stress lately I need to chill out and relax. So I'm flexible to do the draft anytime.

Obviously the later you do it, the more punch drunk with lack of sleep I'll be and the more you guys will be able to take advantage of my bad draft. (That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)

I have set the draft order for both leagues. League 2 was generated through yahoo and the order is reflected on the site. For League 1, we are still waiting for 2 teams to sign up. I can't set the draft order on the site until they join the league. But to give everyone time to prepare, I went to https://www.draftordergenerator.com/ and put in the 8 teams that had signed up and randomly generated the order. I then added the two that haven't signed up yet in the last 2 spots. I'll set this as the draft order once we finalize the league. I will keep bugging the last 2 guys to try to get them to signup before the draft.

League 1 Draft Order:
1. btfoom
2. China
3. Boone
4. dugless1ders
5. Ax
6. ZeroAnd16
7. Neophyte
8. Kel Varnsen
9. Om
10. 33redskins33

League 2 Draft Order:
1. Elephant
2. Win4us
3. Canadian Hog
4. Ax
5. Shi no Tenshi
6. Knightingale
7. Kel Varnsen
8. SkinsOrlando

I still need a few people to commit to a draft time. I'll give everyone one more day before I set the draft dates for each league on Thursday. They will both take place this weekend based on feedback so far.

Aw crap, are all the leagues full? I have been so busy I forgot to chime in. If full, no worries! If you still need players though, I can draft any time this weekend.

For draft time, I prefer after 4 on the 25th.

Yay, picking in the middle!

Aw crap, are all the leagues full? I have been so busy I forgot to chime in. If full, no worries! If you still need players though, I can draft any time this weekend.

Sorry, I had to cut it off to get everything ready. We still don't have 1 person signed up and we need an even number. So there may be a place for you if you are willing to jump in on short notice.

I've got a couple things going on Sat and Sun this week that would impact me with the earlier times listed on those dates but I don't want to be the sticking point either. I will work with whatever is best for the majority.

I'm good with whatever time, if I can't make it, auto draft it is

I have set the draft order for both leagues. League 2 was generated through yahoo and the order is reflected on the site. For League 1, we are still waiting for 2 teams to sign up. I can't set the draft order on the site until they join the league. But to give everyone time to prepare, I went to https://www.draftordergenerator.com/ and put in the 8 teams that had signed up and randomly generated the order. I then added the two that haven't signed up yet in the last 2 spots. I'll set this as the draft order once we finalize the league. I will keep bugging the last 2 guys to try to get them to signup before the draft.

League 1 Draft Order:
1. btfoom
2. China
3. Boone
4. dugless1ders
5. Ax
6. ZeroAnd16
7. Neophyte
8. Kel Varnsen
9. Om
10. 33redskins33

League 2 Draft Order:
1. Elephant
2. Win4us
3. Canadian Hog
4. Ax
5. Shi no Tenshi
6. Knightingale
7. Kel Varnsen
8. SkinsOrlando

I still need a few people to commit to a draft time. I'll give everyone one more day before I set the draft dates for each league on Thursday. They will both take place this weekend based on feedback so far.
@Om is planning on finalizing online tonight. If the other guy hasn't responded by Friday let's move @Special K into that slot.

@Om is planning on finalizing online tonight. If the other guy hasn't responded by Friday let's move @Special K into that slot.

I think he signed up this morning. We have our 9th and if it wasn't Om, then it was him.

Still haven't heard from @33redskins33 ?

Thanks everyone for your responses. I have updated the OP with the draft times for each league. Both leagues will draft this Sunday, August 25th.

League 2 will kick things off at 4:30 PM EST. We have one member across the pond, so we will draft earlier in that league.

League 1 will draft at 8:00 PM EST.

All times fit in with what everyone responded. If this does not work for someone, I need to know ASAP. We want everyone to draft in person, but I know there are other priorities that we all have. If you can't be there, then make sure to set your pre-draft rankings if you want some input in the auto draft.

Sorry, I had to cut it off to get everything ready. We still don't have 1 person signed up and we need an even number. So there may be a place for you if you are willing to jump in on short notice.

No worries at all. Totally my bad for blanking it this season, doh. Hope you guys have a blast! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.