• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

You will never guess what this ad is for

Nice. :)

If you haven't seen this one yet, watch it and DON'T read any of the comments.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CloKbXtD28[/media]

Nice find, Extreme, that's awesome. Henry, my wife showed me that trailer yesterday, funny stuff. I love the voiceover guy.

Extreme, I'dhave to give kudos to that for some brilliant advertising.

How many commercials do people actually pay any attention to-much less post on a forum to share with friends?

Now that's getting your product out there and in people's minds. :)

Of all the commercials you see this week on tv, you'll remember this one.

Extreme, I'dhave to give kudos to that for some brilliant advertising.

How many commercials do people actually pay any attention to-much less post on a forum to share with friends?

Now that's getting your product out there and in people's minds. :)

Of all the commercials you see this week on tv, you'll remember this one.
That's a fact. Very few commercials stick with you, but I noticed it's the humorous ones that usually do. You have your other types like Arby's and Old Navy that just aggravate you to the point of ripping the tv off the wall, but they stick in your head for negative reasons - they suck and are completely irritating.

To this day, I have never stepped foot in an Old Navy store, just because their advertising grates on my nerves. I also haven't eaten at Arby's since their current"It's good mood food" **** started. I had been going a few times a month for years, but haven't been there in over 2 months now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.