• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

You Know You're Old When...

Oh, and did I mention the kidney stone I had a month ago?

I feel your pain bro. Literally. I just had one a few months back, but my first one was ten years ago. Never have I laid in the floor in agony like I did that night. Worse part was that I had no idea what it was. I'm pretty pain tolerant, but I was laying in the floor wimpering like a girl. Mrs Sarge, knowing my tolerance and figuring it had something serious for me to be laying in the floor, was begging my to go to the hospital, which I at first refued to do. I fonally went and they told me it was as stone. I said "A stone? I thought only old people got those". :laugh:

When the one hit on the way to work a few months back, I remembered what the other one felt like and just turned around for home. That one had me down for a few hours and made me feel like I'd been drug behind a truck

The other day..actual conversation

Dude: Excuse me, sir
Me: You dont have to call me sir
Dude: My parents taught me to show respect to my elders
Me: ........

I didn't want to correct him on manners since i am older than him...but DAMNIT!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.