• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

you know....about that guy Donovan

He's waiting for Manning and Brady to set the market before he signs anything.

He doesn't need them to sign to set the standard. St. Louis set the standard when they signed Bradford.

Bradford got 50 mill guaranteed over 6 years. McNabb's agent should be looking for that money, but accept that they will not get a contract past 3 maybe 4 years.

Like I said, if he is so committed, show it by signing the contract!

Everyone is hesitant to sign extensions right now with no new CBA in place, I think.

do you think manning or brady are going to get a bradford deal? everyone is already fed up with the rookie deals so i dont see any way that any vet with close to 10+ years is going to get that money.

Well, I think either Brady or Manning could get 10 million a year for 3 or 4 years from someone if not an extension from their own team. I do think Jamie is right though, this CBA could be the mitigating factor in the delay to sign an extension.

do you think manning or brady are going to get a bradford deal? everyone is already fed up with the rookie deals so i dont see any way that any vet with close to 10+ years is going to get that money.

Yes. They will get monster deals, IF they get it done before the lockout. If not, who knows?

It would be a public relations nightmare to have either of those guys not finish their careers with the Pats and Colts. Craft and Irsay can't risk that. Snyder is close to that boat by giving up a second for McNabb. It would be bad for him if he is playing for the Vikes next year. Snyder needs to get a deal done if he can, though Lanky is right, no one is in a rush to do anything before the CBA is resolved.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Jim Irsay recently said that Peyton will be the highest player of all time, Bill Polian has not echoed the same thought.

Robert Kraft said that they are not going to pay Brady the same kind of money that Peyton is going to get and Brady has said that he is not taking a hometown discount this time.

I think things are going to get real interesting soon, especially for Brady and the Pats.

People are fed up with the rookie deals just because it is a player that has proven nothing in the NFL and yet they are set for life. People will not have the same negative feelings if Peyton or Brady recieve those kind of contracts. People feel that these contracts should go to proven veterans and not rookies. I agree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.