• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Yorktown Man Decapitates Himself After Domestic Dispute

That is awful. Those deputies are going to need some serious counseling.

Seriously. Decapitation is about the most horrifying thing I could imagine witnessing. It's a damn shame he did that to his kids.

I know most of the deputies in York County. The Sherriff and I grew up together. Just hope and pray none of the ones I know had to witness this act.

Like others I feel for the kids this man left behind. One can only wonder what his thoughts were to even think of doing this.

Sounds like he lost his head over the whole situation.

Sorry.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

New details are emerging on this story. Apparently when he hit the gas in his SUV, he was doomed from the start. Apparently, he was headed in the wrong direction.

Everyone argues with their wife at some point. You just have to stay cool and not lose your head.

Nice. On a side note, I'm sure some heads are gonna roll for these jokes.

Maybe if she'd given him a little more...

Seems like he had difficulty making any headway with his wife during the argument.

These jokes are terrible, you jackasses all have your heads up your asses!

You certainly didn't make any attempt to get this thread headed in the right direction ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.