• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Yardbarker: 5 Emerging QB Controversies

Wow, that whole "article" is full of spectacular fail. Tom Brady and Ryan Mallett? Really? REALLY? STFU please.

I can't beleive I wasted my time on that. I think my 11 year old nephew could come up with better material.

Nevermind the fact that Matt Flynn isn't even on an NFL roster any longer.

Nick

That was posted Oct 8th too... AFTER Flynn got cut.. awesome...

Ironic that he has both Flynn and Cousins on the same list.
Flynn was an over-hyped backup QB that turned out to be a flop/bust.
The same could end up happening to Cousins, considering he has even less pro experience, than the tiny amount that Flynn had, when he was hyped up as the next Tom Brady, and got the big FA contract.
It's like he didn't learn his lesson with Flynn.
Or another QB named Matt, who went through a similar pattern - Matt Cassel.
We have so little to go on, with Cousins, just as they originally did with Flynn.
I hope Cousins does not become the next Flynn, but rather hope becomes a success, and think he has a good chance at it, but his resume provides nothing close to a guarantee, that so many people seem to believe that he is, as we have learned from Flynn's case.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.