• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

WP: Osi says Bob Griffin needs to earn the RGIII nickname

All this from Osi Humanerror... At least that's how it sounds when Sonny says his name. Nick

Osi needs to concentrate on staying healthy and stop complaining constantly about his money. Every 2 years this guy is chirping about how much money the team owes him and how he is undervalued.

With Tuck and JPP leading the hit parade in NY, Osi at 30 may end up being a cap casualty down the road.

I think we need 90,000 "BOB" signs for when the GMen come to town. Somebody get Snyder on the horn!

Interlaced by another 90,000 signs between each of those signs, that say this

[media]http://i2.listal.com/image/productsus/1000/B00004RJ73/movies/what-about-bob.jpg[/media]

Wait, does Fedex even seat 180,000......much less 90,000 ???

Give credit where credit is due.

Osi is a stand up person. As ridiculous as it sounds, a lot of people refuse to correct themselves, admit they were wrong, etc.

I'd rather be 0-2 against the giants and be the current defending superbowl champs, if I had the choice.

He came out and corrected himself after Bob's performance against the Saints, saying he could call himself whatever he wanted after that performance.

Also, I don't think it was talking trash - it was a veteran talking to a rookie. An NFC East rival downplaying our new toy, that's it.

This whole thing is a non-story.
How is the nick-name RG3 an arrogant statement ?
There's a difference between a name like "Champ" Bailey, and RG3.
It's his freakin initials. DUHHHH, Osi......followed by "the Third". And I'm pretty damn certain he earned the "3" in his name, simply by being born to "RG Junior".

Well lanky, all I was doing was trash talking him back on here after both QBs had potential game winning drives but only "Bob"proved pulled it off.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Do whatever you want, Mike. I was just posting my opinion about the situation. Am I still allowed to do that?

You do realize this is a redskins site, right?

And that I'm defending our QB against a divisional rival who's been smack talking, right?

I guess I don't get why you would want to come in and defend them over our own guy.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I'm not defending anyone Mike, just pointing out that if you're asking how they feel about Eli they're probably liking his two rings :)
He also put them in a position to win at the end of the game last night, it was their WR that cost them the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.