• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Wow, this place is dead!

I kind of liked the quiet for awhile. Keep it down, ya whippersnappers!!

-Cranky Crivingston

So, if this place is dead, does that mean I'm a zombie?

Is it a "grave" situation?

And, if I continually talk about hookers, isn't that like, beating dead whores?

My habits go in spurts.

(in best Valley Girl voice...) Ewwww!

Heh, "baby you nasty!"

On second thought, pre-season games can't start soon enough.
facepalm.gif

:laugh2:

Well someone could always post a CB dedication thread, all of Hawaii will be here in 8 seconds.

It is a slow time in the season. I do not know about others here, but I have been pretty busy. Plus, there is not much to talk about Redskins wise unless you beat a subject to death. We can only talk about McNabb, Haynesworth, and Moss so much.
This.

You know, if there's not a lot going on I think having posts/traffic slow down is a good thing. In other words, we're not all babbling on about nothing just to hear ourselves talk. IMHO that's a positive indicator that the BGO staff is doing something right and the membership here is top notch. :cheers:

Now where's my wife with that strawberry milk and mop?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.