• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Women of Washington Redskins Take Over Party Decks

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
For Immediate Release
August 25, 2012

WOMEN OF WASHINGTON REDSKINS TO TAKE OVER PARTY DECKS AT FEDEXFIELD DURING PRESEASON GAMES

Easy Tweet: #Redskins fans get ready to see @RGIII in action and #WOWRedskins members take over FedExField during the #WOWTakeover event

LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va. – The Women of Washington Redskins (WOW), the team’s official women’s fan club, announced today that more than 1,000 members will be awarded tickets to one of two Redskins home preseason games to take part in the exclusive 'WOW FedExField Takeover’ event presented by Coca-Cola.

WOW members who participated in the July “Refer-a-Friend Sweepstakes” will be chosen at random to win a pair of Club Level Party Deck tickets to watch the Redskins top pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, quarterback Robert Griffin III, take on No. 1 overall pick Andrew Luck, and the Indianapolis Colts on Saturday, Aug. 25. Members will also be chosen at random to win tickets to the Redskins vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers game on Wednesday, Aug. 29.

Upon arrival, members will be adorned in burgundy and gold when they receive their free 'WOW FedExField Takeover’ T-shirt. During the games, members who participate in the 'WOW FedExField Takeover’ event will have access to the Club Level amenities which include restaurants and bars, as well as lounges with leather seating and dozens of high-definition televisions.

“WOW’s FedExField Takeover is one of many special events dedicated to recognizing and rewarding our more than 20,000 loyal members,” said Tanya Snyder, wife of Redskins Owner Daniel M. Snyder. “WOW strives to ensure our passionate female fans feel included on gameday and empowered in the Redskins community.”

Launched in 2011, WOW is open to all female fans and gives members access to behind-the-scenes Redskins content through an interactive website. The free membership also includes special retail offers and exclusive access to year-round events ranging from football and fitness gatherings to intimate networking luncheons.

For more information on WOW or to join the free club, visit www.WOWRedskins.com or find them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/WOWRedskins and Twitter at @WOWRedskins.

This strikes me as an odd promotional event, but hey, what do I know? If I had time to put together a quality cross-dressing effort, I might just have to crash this party :)

[media]
090111Bucs-1976copy.jpg
[/media]

Ricky has just put in a "Like" on their FB page. If this gives me an unfair advantage over the rest of you, then so be it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.