• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Win a BGO T-Shirt! The Arcade is OPEN.

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
We always like to do 'a little something' special as we approach opening day, and we will continue the tradition this year of opening up the Arcade for all of our members. The BGO Arcade is usually only accessible to members with a Premium Membership, but in celebration of a coming season of hope and excitement, all members will be able to play in the Arcade to their heart's content through next Sunday's opening day contest. We'll even zero out our 'high scores' so you can go head-to-head with some of our dominant Arcade regulars like Extreme and China :)

For some added fun this week, we've started 6 tournaments in the Arcade that anyone can join and compete in. The winner of each tournament will win a BGO RG3 'Superman' T-shirt, or 'Third is the Word' T-shirt (your choice). You can head straight to the Arcade and join a tournament, or view the tournament list from here.

We hope you'll check out the Arcade and enjoy access to over 500 games. Of course, you can enjoy the Arcade throughout the year, as well as a number of other Premium Membership perks (and support BGO improvements and upgrades) by becoming a Premium Member.

Enjoy!

***bump***
Looking for tournament players folks - sign up, you've got a good shot at winning a great RG3 'Superman' or 'Third is the Word' t-shirt on us!

Seriously. You know you're a slacker when you won't even sign up for free **** anymore :laugh:

Tell me about it. Nice t-shirts too :)

Exactly. Come on folks, sign up. Or are you afraid that I will make all of you look silly? :)

Getting there - come on folks - we need some competition for Extreme...

If it makes you guys feel better, I just went in the arcade a few days ago for the first time in months. I'm rusty :D

I would really like to give away some t-shirts this weekend if we can get a few more folks to join a tournament :)

Come one, come all. I plan to win each and every competition. :)

Whats the time frame to play the games, I don't want to say I'm in but unable to fit the times.

You can play anytime once we've filled the tournament with the required # of players.

I'm in and just posted a score in the QB challenge. Come and get me!

Let's go peeps - we've got 1 tournament up and running, but need a few more folks to join to give members a chance to win an RG3 t-shirt.

Sign-up and lets see what you got :)

Sorry...was out of town this past weekend, and I'm leaving town again Thursday. Will try to post some scores today.

Ugh, I played what I thought was my second try and got a score of 535 only to not have it register for the tournament. My next attempt wasn't as good only netting me 445. There's your opportunity Extreme.

Ugh, I played what I thought was my second try and got a score of 535 only to not have it register for the tournament. My next attempt wasn't as good only netting me 445. There's your opportunity Extreme.
Well I'll be a son of a *****!!! I thought I had this tourney in the bag! You're welcome for the gift China! UGH!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.