Why I'm the best fan.

One of many experimental iterations ...

Rymanofthenorth

BGObsessed
Reaction score
I live in the warmest city in the coldest provinc

UTEP

so one guy busted his arm and still went to a game, one guy has been a fan longer than almost all of us have been alive but I am the best fan because I flew to San francisco, to watch us play the niners, and was accosted by some fake indians who were protesting the name. I was there with my buddy Eli who flew in from israel to bring his daughter who is also a massive fan. anyway these three white women started yelling at us, so I told them off in Cree (my native language) then I asked them what tribe they were from, oddly enough only one of them said they were indians and they claimed to be cherokee, so I asked them some questions in tsalagi (thats the actual tribes name btw) they gave me a blank look and I asked them what cherokee princess was their grandmother. anyway they were all on twitter calling me a white supremacist and "cracker" until some of my relatives came on and mocked them and posted pictures of themselves wearing redskins hoodies on the Rez.

so I am the best fan, like bigly.

come at me hahaha

Bulldog

The All-Time Great
Reaction score

The Atlanta Braves and Cleveland Indians mascots and logos are IMO the worst representations possible as they are grotesque cartoon characters.

The Redskins logo and uniform display pride and are professionally done as an artistic representation.

But when these issues come up the baseball teams always seem to get a pass.

It must be Snyder😈

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

You're from Canada...do they play football in Canada?

Ax

The Ugly American
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Well, according to Google the best fan is the Vornado 660 Large Whole Room Air Circulator Fan.

Bulldog

The All-Time Great
Reaction score

They play football in Canada but the teams line up and play backwards facing the end zones to the rear of the line of scrimmage :bolt:

Rymanofthenorth

BGObsessed
Reaction score
I live in the warmest city in the coldest provinc

UTEP

we played football before you ugly mercans ever ate cheese on a sandwich. hahaha

in all seriousness, our version of football is more fun, bigger wider field, 12 men a side and only 3 downs so teams dont just play 3 yards and a cloud of dust.

but enough about canadian football, this is about being the best fan. who is the best and why am I? hahaha

Beetlejuice

Dogaholic
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Army

I'm to the point where losses feel no different than wins to me. Maybe that makes me the worst fan. I blame the Redskins for that. I used to drop everything I was doing to watch a game. I didn't even realize we played tonight until a Patriots fan reminded me the other day. And you know what? I didn't really care.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0