• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

why I would not be surprised to see us use more 4-3 now

Rymanofthenorth

BGObsessed
Reaction score
I live in the warmest city in the coldest provinc
Alma Mater
UTEP
Well we just suspended the best player on our team for the rest of the season.

In very limited time, he showed that he is still dominant and that we were wasting him on the bench.

apparently now according to Shannahans press release, he was flat out refusing to play Nose tackle (which is consistent with his position all along) and somehow shanny thought he could finesse that away, but then Albert refused to talk to Shannahan anymore and THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW.

I could Shannahan being true to form in his vindictive way and now running more 4-3 sets, lol, it has two benefits for him now,

1- because we will be lacking a decent 3 tech DT, it wont do very well and so make the 3-4 crapola look better. after all if we have some bad games running more 4-3 it looks more like a talent than coaching thing.

2- it will rub it in Alberts face that we are back to running a defence that he could be dominant in but hes probably already booked a flight to the bahamas and doesnt even care.

This was the worst possible outcome, now even if we go back to the 4-3 next season we wont have a top 5 3 tech dt anymore and we now have one more huge hole to fill on defence.

Part of being a headcoach is dealing with headcases, you have to be able to massage egos and deal with various types of people, Shannahan if anything has shown his ego is bigger than anyones and he isnt willing to compromise his vision even when its obviously failing. this does not bode well.

Part of being a headcoach is dealing with headcases, you have to be able to massage egos and deal with various types of people, Shannahan if anything has shown his ego is bigger than anyones and he isnt willing to compromise his vision even when its obviously failing. this does not bode well.

I'm assuming you took T.O.'s side in Philly and San Fransisco also?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.