• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Who's Your Starting QB?

Who is your preferred 2021 QB starter?

• Taylor Heinicke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kyle Allen

• Ryan Fitzpatrick

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • Newly drafted QB of your imagination

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Taylor simply has more talent and feel for the game than Allen.

Allen is a quality backup to have but I don’t see him unseating Fitzpatrick.

THIS moment I voted Fitz only because clearly he's the most experienced and seasoned.

In a perfect world? Taylor or Allen win the competition and go on to be our franchise QB, that's just a lofty hope given the difficulty of the position and the history that's got us here. I would love for that to happen, it's just a very long shot

Heinicke blew me away in the playoff game. I haven’t seen a Washington QB play that well under pressure since Doug Williams. If that is something he can consistently tap into and replicate, I’m all in. We just don’t know if that was real or some kind of crazy Rocky against Apollo Creed moment. Yo Adrian!

Reactions: Om
Yep, that's the wildcard for Washington. Is Taylor Heinicke in truth a Kurt Warner or a Clint Longley.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.