• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Who Wins? Redskins vs. Panthers

Who Wins?

• Redskins by 3 or less

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Panthers by 3 or less

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Redskins by at least 7

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Panthers by at least 7

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Redskins in a blowout

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Panthers in a blowout

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Who wins Sunday's clash between the Redskins and the Carolina Panthers?

Calling for the blowout here. Cause of my eternal optimism. :). I think Cam's mental malaise continues and RGIII shows everyone who the real future star of NFL QBs is.

I also see us winning in a blowout, after last weeks lack of effort I think we are gonna come out on fire! Well I hope so anyways!

This organization has the unique ability to give lesser opponents their worst effort especially when that other team is losing lots of games, ie the the 0-19 lions the rams, etc.. We've been handing teams their first wins after severe droughts for a while now and it will not improve this week. A lot of these players don't look like they have anything to play for since they figured out they are mediocre and cashed it in. Sadly, I look for this to continue.

I'm picking the skins because the season is over if they lose. The season may already be over :(

Cam has his best day as a pro...

41 - 31 Panthers win

I just threw up in my mouth a little, but our defense is so horrible we will make this young Qb look like RG3.

Redskins 31, Panthers 27.

The difference? The kicker. Forbath hits a 54 yarder in the fourth and that's the breathing room the defense needed.

I picked us in a blowout, only because the winner of this game will win by 20+, and **** the Panthers.

Every year its the same thing.

We start out winning a few games. Then we downshift to losing, but they're close. Then we outright play like crap until December before we win a couple meaningless games at the end.

According to the script we lose this game. By a lot.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

I know, it's fun, but do we really have to ask this question ? As the old saying goes, on any given sunday... so if you you don't expect a win, there's a Mork and Mindy marathon on TV land you can watch, and cheer for Mork to finally make it back home.....

I know, I shouldn't post when I've drank over a liter of wine... sue me :)

I feel it. We are going to put together a solid win.

Have fun all! I am headed to the game today! Will miss you guys in chat!

The Panthers are a a BAD team. We lose to them, especially in convincing fashion, that is a very bad omen. Redskins should win this one easily. Emphasis on should.

I know, it's fun, but do we really have to ask this question ? As the old saying goes, on any given sunday... so if you you don't expect a win, there's a Mork and Mindy marathon on TV land you can watch, and cheer for Mork to finally make it back home.....

I know, I shouldn't post when I've drank over a liter of wine... sue me :)

The wine has a point... rooting for this team to win HAS been like rooting for Mork to finally make it home!

God we're old.

Redskins 37-14. So it is said, so it will be done.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

The wine has a point... rooting for this team to win HAS been like rooting for Mork to finally make it home!

God we're old.

LOL Ya, we are, but as long as I don't see Johnathan Winters playing center for the Skins today, we will win.

alien_mearth3.jpg

NA NU NA NU

Forbath FG wins it in OT.

Oh hell, don't say overtime. I'm way too hung over for that.

Oh hell, don't say overtime. I'm way too hung over for that.

Sorry Pete. Some teams we just can't put away. The Panthers are one of those we always seem to let hang around.

Now get that dog hair out of your mouth and fill it with some more alcohol! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.