• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Who Wins? Redskins vs. Falcons

Who Wins? Redskins vs. Atlanta

• Redskins win by 3 or less

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Falcons win by 3 or less

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Redskins win by at least 7

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Falcons win by at least 7

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Redskins win in a blowout

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Falcons win in a blowout

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Who wins Sunday's home matchup against the undefeated Atlanta Falcons? Can the Redskins shock Matt Ryan and company at Fed Ex?

Do tell.

I hate to be pessimistic, but I think the falcons may get us by a touchdown. I'd love nothing more than to be flat wrong. I think our defense will be the determining factor. If they show up ready to shut them down, we got a chance.

Well, gents, if I'm wrong I like ketchup with my crow and I will eat it merrily :doh1:

I'm on the same page as LBR. Falcons just have too much firepower against our beleaguered secondary.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

A questionable call or two, plus a fired up squad, plus a career day by Pierre Garcon is more than the Falcons can handle on the road in Washington.

Skins by 3 in an incredible game.

Garcon, Morris then Davis. Garcon, Morris then Davis. Over and over again should do it.

Zo blows up punt returner, forces fumble we recover.
DY plows into the zone for the two point win.

I like your first post Silk :)

Encourage you to head over to the 'Norm!' thread and introduce yourself when you get a chance.

Welcome to the site! :cheers:

Assuming rainy, sloppy conditions, Redskins will struggle to put up 24 points this week.

Of course, the over inflated Falcons, will struggle to put up 21.

But 24-21 is all it takes to move into a tie for 1st place in the NFC East.

A stellar performance by our Fantastic Four

Griffin, Morris, Fletcher, and Kerrigan.

Note: If poor weather conditions are only minimally present, look for the Redskins to hang 35 on Atlanta, with the Falcons only able to muster a couple extra field goals.

Either way, when the sun sets on this fine day, we will be tied for 1st in the NFC East. If not, Boone has promised to FedEx a six pack of his home brew, to everyone participating in this thread.

Just because he is a beautiful person.

Falcons in a blowout. We seem to be cursed at home. Maybe it's more like the fans curse a lot at home.

Or something like that.

Offensive heroics notwithstanding, defense can't hold fourth-quarter advantage. Falcons take the lead inside of two minutes with late field goal. Last-second RG3 drive comes up with missed field goal. Cundiff goes into witness protection.

Falcons 27, Skins 26

Grr.

I think this plays out a lot like the Bengals game. We just don't seem to play that well at home, why I don't know. Falcons have too many weapons and our secondary is lacking. They will move the ball all day, as will we.

Falcons 30, Skins 27

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.