• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Who Wins? Redskins at Steelers

Who Wins?

• Redskins by 3 or less

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Steelers by 3 or less

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Redskins by at least 7

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Steelers by at least 7

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Redskins in a blowout

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Steelers in a blowout

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Who wins on Sunday?

Big Ben hits his throwing hand on Kerrigan's helmet while getting knocked on his ass, dislocating his thumb early in the second quarter.

We win in a major blow out

Skins 36 Steelers 17

As so it is written, so shall it be done.....:egypt:

I expected to be lonely on the "Redskins by more than 7" dance floor. But I'm enjoying being out here bumpin and grindin with....oh God....get OFF me Elephant!!!!

;)

I was gonna say Steeler but then I saw the uniforms they are planning to wear. There's no way they win wearing those.

Today's game against Pitt is arguably one of the most telling games of the season in my mind regarding this team's progress.

We gave a game away in New York a week ago in many regards, and now it's important to see how this team bounces back on the road against a tough team to play against.

I'm worried about the speed and receiving core the Steelers have on offense, and if they are smart they will chuck it around all day against our secondary. Heath Miller in the redzone could also cause fits.

Offensively, we need to put Robert in a good spot by not backing ourselves up on first down and establish the run to keep the Steelers' blitz in check. Personally, I'm always worried about how our o-line will hold up against physical teams, and aging or not, you can count the Steelers as one of those physical and aggressive teams.

If this team is still hung over from a week ago, I can see Pitt getting up on us early by a few scores and us not being able to recover in time. What we can't have happen is a repeat of St. Louis, where we dropped a game that should have been one, and then come out flat the following week (ala Cincy).

Steelers 29
Redskins 17

The secondary eats their Wheaties, and comes up with their best game of the year, and a late game pick 6, to seal the Stillers fate.

Redskins 27
Yellow Jackets 17

I don't know how to vote. It could be a close win for us or a big win for them.

If Alfred Morris has 120+ total yards, or Griffin has 300+ passing yards or 100+ rushing yards
Redskins 31
Steelers 30

If DeAngelo gives up a huge play, or we turn it over 3+ times, or we miss 2+ FG
Redskins 13
Steelers 37

Steelers have no running game anymore (strange to type that), so they'll be passing all day. Bad news for the Redskins is, TLC's kid could throw for 250 yards against our secondary, so Big Ben will go ape ****.

Rapey does tend to hold the ball too long, which will be our only chance to get sacks. We need the secondary to be lights out! Unfortunately, lights out for that group is less than 400 yards passing. :(

Steelers 31 - Redskins 24. RGIII keeps us in another game, but falls just short.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.